foster

Expensive habit.

Hello, can I ask? The mask is the original or the VW emblem you´ve removed and made the mask this. thanks a lot for your answer :thumbleft:

Fraid this is long gone now. Keep coming back to the forum to nose at some of the projects I was following.

I wrecked this car, the best it looked was with the rm's and standard front bumper. Could have saved myself so much cash and aggro.

I'd probably still have it now!

Still I've had an s3 since which I hated and now have a cooper S which is a right laugh. Must admit I've been looking for a vr6t recently though.

So far as the conversion goes give South West in Car Tech (S.W.I.C.T) in bristol. They really know what they're doing without taking the piss with the price.

cheers mate, nice car (Was) aha.

How did it get destroyed? aha if you odnt mind me asking...

sell the mini mate, you used to have taist. :roll:

Had you removed the toe eye covers on this car?

And nah mate, smoothed bumper looks sweet on that car loving it.

I think he meant that he felt the styling had been wrecked.

Yep exactly, it looked good before I sold it, don't get me wrong I loved this car. But I would have spent my cash very differently if I was to do it again.

Oem bodywork, 16x8.5 bbs rs, slight stretch on tyres and a drop. Probably would have done a turbo vr6 conversion instead too. 20vt sound awful!

New owner of this has been busy with it, I haven't seen any pictures but he's sorting out the bits that I didn't get round to or that I didn't do a very good job on! I think the engine is shagged and is in the process of being replaced.

As for the mini its probably the only car I've driven thats dare I say it more fun than the rado. Not as quick and maybe not as much information fed through the steering wheel but it grips like crazy. Plus its got a supercharger that doesn't want to tear itself into small pieces every 500 miles.

And finally for anyone whos interested, heres how I made (bodged) an early style badgeless grill. The one I made looked fine from 20 foot away but was a bit wonky. I was going to make a better one when I had the time.

http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?2608954

fair play mate, read that ages ago thought it was nice, origional and a good idea, pissed you never put a picture up of it on the car mind, till i found these.

Nice one, looked smart, want to do it but cba to purchase any grilles, too many other bits to buy first...