Sign in to follow this  
ilikecards

My Newly Aquired Charger!!!

I don't know if those alloys are OEM or not, but that is a great example of less is more, in a OEM kind of way.

Loves it.

Look like standard corrado wheels to me and look mint.

Looks like 'pearl grey' to me (LA7U :oops:) and a very nice one too!

G60's are becoming very rare in nice clean standard condition! - I can only hope that you have no plans for a bodykit and neons for it! :lol:

Enjoy!

G60's are becoming very rare in nice clean standard condition! - I can only hope that you have no plans for a bodykit and neons for it! :lol:

Enjoy!

no no plans at all mate keeping it totally unmolested apart from maybe lowing her a smidge!

I don't know if those alloys are OEM or not, but that is a great example of less is more, in a OEM kind of way.

Loves it.

ye standard corrodo bbs,s although only has 3 canter caps!.... so anybody with a spare that they can send me for an early xmas prezzie would be cool ...... 16 squid each!!!! bah!!!!

Enjoy!

no no plans at all mate keeping it totally unmolested apart from maybe lowing her a smidge!

And so the fun begins, how many times i have read that lol, im keeping it totally standard with new wheels, lowered, diff lights, diff wipers, better brakes and a couple of tweeks to make her pull a little better, or better still standard car totally unmolested for sale, modifications are........... :lol:

Just keep it mint whether you change things or not.

just thought id show you where i was at befor the charger!... 151054.jpg got other pics but can only add up to 8oo pixels!?!? whatever that means :lol: anyway i really miss this car :(

thats awesome, can't beliebe its J-reg, not many cars on the road look that good still

ye thx mate its my 1st charger and the vw gods must have been watching over me as it was the 1st advert i looked at and bought soon as id seen the car.... it has a few stone chips and a tiny(shopping trolly) prang on the door other than that its soooo mint.... interior is in showroom condition too..... think it could be a good love affair for me :)

Loves it.

ye standard corrodo bbs,s although only has 3 canter caps!.... so anybody with a spare that they can send me for an early xmas prezzie would be cool ...... 16 squid each!!!! bah!!!!

Very nice looking car that........and You Can still get those original BBS centre caps from VW, part number is 191601149KAEV £17.75 + vat each :shock: , but it is a complete item, badge and all :)