Sign in to follow this  
DEL VR6

Ebay Mudflaps

they do those for any car just with a different badge cos i have seen them around before except with different badges for different cars eg 'GTI' etc.... so i wouldn't bet on them being any good as a fit!

if you want a set try and get hold of a pair like the ones in the other thread pictured on G-60 Jet's car.

yeah, i thought that they were like a universal thing, with a corrado badge stuck on. i was concerned that the corrado badge might not be any good, or may fall off. anyone have any experience of it? Whats yours like dazzy?

dazzy: Can u show me a picture how it looks ?

I whant to order both rear n front but I would like to see how it looks first.. would be nice of u if u could show me...

//Norbert

Thought it might have been a Magnex. Looks good. How does it sound? I got a K&N57i which is loud but wanted a throaty exhaust to complement it, without making too much of a racket.

theres a pic further up this thread mate :D

Hmm I only find the pic on ebay not on a car ? I whanted when they are on the car :)

//Norbert

try looking at my 2nd post there should be a pic on that post..DEL VR6, the magnex sounds nice,not loud and not quiet,cant really here it with the pipercross induction filter on it though :D

I bought a set of quantum ones for the front they are ok,made for polos,golfs+corrados

I know when the mrs is going hard as they are set as if they are for truck spray suppression !

I shoved em on the front first to save paintwork

Im bidding on a set,they usually got for 15-20notes

I think I got my set for £14 or less.

:)

I did ask if there were vw and they said no,3rd party ones.they always selling them,so dont worry if you miss this set

Dazzy, just looked at your website. Nice speedo dials. (Here come a loads of typical questions!) Are they made of aluminium? How well do they light up? how much / where from?

yes they are alloy dials bought the off ebay cost me £80 in the end after some frantic last minute bidding :mad: ,ive changed the dash lights to blue led ones and the light up ok

Oh sorry m8... :)

But they look a bit smaller then your tires .. is that correct and how width tires u got ?

//NORBERT

they are not the same as mine and they would have to be screwed to the bumper, where as the VW ones clamp on

Dazzy

i thought all C's have flaps, but not always that big!?! :lol: :wink:

sorry, had to get that one in after looking at your jpeg!

they are not the same as mine and they would have to be screwed to the bumper, where as the VW ones clamp on

G60Jet, they are clamped on,even went to the dealers to ask about some and they only do universal ones now :(

G60Jet, they are clamped on,even went to the dealers to ask about some and they only do universal ones now :(

i know they are as i've got some :lol:

I bought a set a few weeks ago and they fit great at the back. Havent fitted the fronts as yet cos they really will need to be screwed to the car. The rears are fitted on using clamps which are supplied with them and are pretty good too. Only problem in, cos the car is so low, they catch on everything!

Flaps on the front looks :pukeright:

Had them on my car when I bought it and they looked really naff. Left some nice holes in the arch lip for me to fill too :?