Sign in to follow this  
Saint Tricky

Projector lights?

Hi

Has anyone seen these lights on a C?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VW-Volkswagen-Corrado-Chrome-Halo-Projector-Headlights_W0QQitemZ110225488726QQihZ001QQcategoryZ23009QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1742.m153.l1262

They look quite nice, just wondered abbout the quality of them.

ST

i have read various reports on sonar lights non of them were that flattering i suppose you get what you pay for

Thanks

Didn't realise they were Sonar lights but having a closer look revealed their name on the front. I'll steer clear of them then.

Ideally I'd like a new set of lights for my G60 that have excellent light output and good beam pattern. Not really interested in the halo bit. My lights are looking a little tired now with all the stone chips and fading of the reflector. Might have to find some new originals.

Thanks for your input.

ST

I have a set of In-Pros Angel Eyes, I had them fitted for a while but removed them to paint them.

They are an aquired taste I think.

They look almost identical to the ones in that ebay link

P1030265.jpg

P1030239.jpg

P1030228.jpg

Thanks

My lights are looking a little tired now with all the stone chips and fading of the reflector.

ST

I have the same problem. I have replaced the glass but the reflectors have had it and look tired compared to my inpro fogs and indicators. I plan to try a set soon will post up the pictures when finished.

Thanks

My lights are looking a little tired now with all the stone chips and fading of the reflector.

ST

I have the same problem. I have replaced the glass but the reflectors have had it and look tired compared to my inpro fogs and indicators. I plan to try a set soon will post up the pictures when finished.[/quote:2f9wygl8]

I've got the inpro headlights and indicator lights on mine, they are very good quality and fit ok :D

In my eyes, the sonar's look identical but I bet they aren't as well made as the inpros due to the cheaper price.