Sign in to follow this  
supercoupe

Carbon Crazy

Just tesing the water!!

does anybody have any interior parts that they think would look good in carbon fibre?? Handle covers etc??

Any ideas you have let me know and i may make some up if there is enough people interest to justify making the mouldS for the parts!!

Cheers

Alex

UK and US

centre console guage panels no doubt would go down a treat........both RHD and LHD........ :wink:

Was about to type the same thing!!!

hmmmm.... now i tihnk about it...

A carbon glovebox might interest me..... and fo my mki too! :lol:

IIRC Niko already can supply the glovebox lids in carbon fibre

What about a CF spoiler?? or front grill ??

:lol: already PM'd him about a CF rear spoiler! :lol:

Seen it once. looked ace.

My inside door latches and plastic surrounds are looking a little tatty, and out of place with the leather.

How about those in CF? I'd buy a set from you!!!

G60Jet, I'd like to see where, Niko got one done once and he said due to the price, he wouldn't be gettin it done again. thats two people i've asked now, and they've both said expensive.

dubbprince,

maybe the gear plastic surround in CF too

Seen this, looks quite good actually. :)

G60Jet, I'd like to see where, Niko got one done once and he said due to the price, he wouldn't be gettin it done again. thats two people i've asked now, and they've both said expensive.

i was always under the impression that genuine CF is expensive full stop unless its just the fake CF looking stuff

yup. and the ones Niko were gettin done were just "skinned" with Carbon. the ones that supercoupe, are talking about are actually created from CF!!! :shock:

Niko's looked great quality stuff and im sure Alex's stuff will be ace too 8)

I was on a site ages ago that had loads of carbon bits for the C, spoilers, glove box govers, dash faciers, rad covers, various trim for inside etc. cant for the life of me remember where though

All parts made will be the real deal no fake or badly made products. The parts are not cheap but they look amazing. I will be producing parts in the new year. I will be attending some of the big shows. so anyone interested will be able to check my car out, i will bring parts to these shows and i will be able to do special deals etc. As soon as i have time the parts i build will be posted on this site. Keep any requests etc coming. I will be showing details of my VR6 with only 39K very soon, you may be interested in it!!.

remember someone posting a link to the u.s ebay to someone selling cf spoilers etc,looked good but he woundnt post outside the u.s

Dubster82 + Ben +anyone else interested!!

There is a chance i may be making a rear spoiler for myself which you may want to check out early next year. May be a one off but not sure yet, I going to try and keep the costs minimal this may invlove a different process possibly,. I would imagine it would look pretty trick thou expecially in my colour of corrado same as dubster82 profile picture!!

Yup CF spoiler would look cool on any grey C, would be seriously tempted... provided it didn't cost half of what the cars worth :lol:

Exactly what i've been thinking. Carbon fibre parts are flipping expensive (see picture this is a whole body we are making for a daytona prototype!,to say expensive is an understament!!!)

Today i was thinking how i could make parts cheaper but look as good. I believe i may be able to do it. As the weight of the parts is not really an issue on our corrado's as they weigh so much anyway!! So i may be able to make cheaper parts that look the part. Otherwise there is no point our cars are not worth enough to spend lots on carbon fiber parts! Its all for show anyway!!!

Cheers