Sign in to follow this  
Adz The Rat

Adz's Blackberry VR6

Nope not standard having the grill colour coded only the storms came colour coded!! The GF has just colour coded her FK one though so will have to see what that looks like!! Love the blackberry mate keep up the good work!!

Nope not standard having the grill colour coded only the storms came colour coded!! The GF has just colour coded her FK one though so will have to see what that looks like!! Love the blackberry mate keep up the good work!!

Ah cool, never knew that.

Thanks

I think they are TSW Fly rims.

Went to Venom today and picked up some M3 style rear lights

003-8.jpg

Ahhh!! That colour - I love it!

Exhaust is on!!!

Much much better than the old one, alot quieter but has a really nice sound to it.

Also fitted my 90mm splitter too

DSC01005-1.jpg

DSC01006-1.jpg

DSC01007-1.jpg

More today!!

Yoko Parada Spec 2's arrived this morning, hopefully should get them fitted 2moro.

Went to see my mate who is polishing up my manifold for me, nearly done!!

DSC01016-1.jpg

DSC01017-1.jpg

DSC01019-1.jpg

Looking good...one of my favourite looking Corrados :D

I do actually love the colour of your car aswell!!!

Not updated for a while!

Since I last wrote in this thread I have fitted Neuspeed therostat and fan switch, made it run alot better!

Its had new ball joints last week and also a recent oil change, been keeping on top of keeping the car mint.

Tonight I have picked up some BBS Solitude's. Decent enought condition, got them at a bargain price.

When I get to work 2moro will whip the tyres off them and see about getting them refurbed and then powder coated a dark anthracite colour. I really hate the TSW 17's that are on now so in my eyes will be a huge improvement.

Plus if I get 40 profile tyres on the Solitude's it will sit a bit lower too

as if u have the same colour car as me :shock: on a m plate like me :shock: and the same tyres :shock: as me and you have pressed geman plate like me :shock: and your called adam lol

Nice car mate :salute:

as if u have the same colour car as me :shock: on a m plate like me :shock: and the same tyres :shock: as me and you have pressed geman plate like me :shock: and your called adam lol

Nice car mate :salute:

Can we please be pen pals??

Where did you get your spoiler from?

Dont fit 40 profile tyres to the wheels solitudes, it will look stupid and only increase the tyre to arch gap not to mention knock your speedo / odo out. Ive got 195/50/15's on and I wouldnt go any less, in fact I think the car will better to drive once I get the standard 205's on.

standard 205/50 are the way forward mate. mines handles a dream when i had em on even with supersonic ditchfinders i had on. speedo will be all ballsed up aswell :p get some 16's if you wanna comprimise but i think it will look the mutts on the anthracite solitudes

Yea going to keep the 50's on, they are pretty good tyres and not many people make a 40 profile anyway.

Took the tyres off at dinner today and dropping the wheels off at the refurb place in the morning

Collected my wheels today and to say Im happy with them is a huge understatement!!!

They are flawless, cant wait to get them fitted.

I would recomend the guy who did them to everyone so www.wheelrepair.co.uk if you want any doing!!!!

Here is a quick pic but it really doesnt do them justice at all:

DSC01356-1.jpg

Wow look very nice indeedy mate, always lifts the car's look if you ask me! cant beat new wheels :grin: did you get them engraved then or did they come like that? must have missed that one.

Wow look very nice indeedy mate, always lifts the car's look if you ask me! cant beat new wheels :grin: did you get them engraved then or did they come like that? must have missed that one.

Only one of them is like that. I wasnt sure if they came like that from factory or not, never seen one before with that on.

Me neither mate but i like it! especially if its only on one of them! will have to start looking round at shows now Lol!

They are very rare. There was a set on ebay the other week though.

I bought these off Ebay last week. As said above though only one rim has the BBS engraved in

They are very rare. There was a set on ebay the other week though.

I bought these off Ebay last week. As said above though only one rim has the BBS engraved in

Weird......

But very cool 8)

Ok so have got the wheels on now. They need some centre caps, waiting on some coming from Ebay.

What are peoples opinions?

I like them, big improvement over the 17s.

Needs to go lower though

DSC01370-1.jpg

DSC01371-1.jpg

DSC01372-1.jpg

DSC01373-1.jpg