daves16v

The annoying loose handbrake tunnel cover - a solution!

hi mate, could do with one of these! am i right in thinking you just drill to holes into the floor and use two self tappers? how would you want payment? cheers

hi mate, could do with one of these! am i right in thinking you just drill to holes into the floor and use two self tappers? how would you want payment? cheers

PM sent.

I would like one of these as its realy getting on my nerves.

Will PM you now :D

Finally got round to fitting today after having your kit sitting on the passenger side shelf or god knows how long :cuckoo: ! I wish I'd done it sooner, quality stuff Dave, super tight fit - YAY!

HAHA it does indeed and it does it very well

Defo a great little kit.

Instructions were great too.

:D

Hey Dave

I'd like to put my name down for one of these please! I don't have PayPal but I'm happy to transfer the money to you before you despatch the part. Just drop me a pm when they are ready. Are they still £12.50?

You need to specify which kit you want - there is a kit with the drill bit and tap and a kit without (you may already have the drill and tap).

Thanks

You need to specify which kit you want - there is a kit with the drill bit and tap and a kit without (you may already have the drill and tap).

Thanks

didnt realise, sorry. Ill take it withouth bit and tap. Already have them.

Just a quick question, why not use pop rivets?

Thanks

didnt realise, sorry. Ill take it withouth bit and tap. Already have them.

Just a quick question, why not use pop rivets?

You can use pop rivets if you like but I doubt there is enough room for the rivet gun, also once you pull the rivet there is no scope for adjustment, there are slots in the bracket. Pop rivets are ok for certain applications but not this one but again you can use them if you like.

Sorry to mess you about, but can I leave I leave it for a while as money is a bit tight. Really got to stop buying stuff on impulse.

I'll definitely have one off you at a later date if that's cool, cheers.

Sorry to mess you about, but can I leave I leave it for a while as money is a bit tight. Really got to stop buying stuff on impulse.

I'll definitely have one off you at a later date if that's cool, cheers.

Yep, no probs.

You still doing these?

Yep :)

I think I'll have to take one off you once I pick my rado up. It's got a loose cover which Bill never got round to doing.

How much would it be, and how exactly is it fitted (I'm new to corrado's so an idiots guide to fitting it would be great :))

You still doing these?

Yep :)

I think I'll have to take one off you once I pick my rado up. It's got a loose cover which Bill never got round to doing.

How much would it be, and how exactly is it fitted (I'm new to corrado's so an idiots guide to fitting it would be great :))[/quote:3p3qd6j1]

£12 without drill bit and Tap, £16 with. It attaches to the plastic tunnel underneath the top cover (the bit that works loose) and to the floor.

£12 without drill bit and Tap, £16 with. It attaches to the plastic tunnel underneath the top cover (the bit that works loose) and to the floor.

:shrug:

Would you be prepared to fit it for me if I came to you? Obviously in exchange for more money, beer and eternal gratitude

:shrug:

Would you be prepared to fit it for me if I came to you? Obviously in exchange for more money, beer and eternal gratitude

Yeah no probs, when you thinking?