Sign in to follow this  
DickyP

The Pod - Was it you

2413222320_4e0bfb5483.jpg

I have been shown this pic by a guy on clublupo and I was wondering if it was anyones on here?

Would like to pick your brains about your brakes :notworthy:

the usual, are they boxster or 911 rears and was it the ibiza cup r carrier or custom?

looks like Ballys car

edit: heres a pic

S8301690.jpg

not being rude here, but it is my eyes or is that eyebrow spoiler all over the place, wobbly etc :lol:

not being rude here, but it is my eyes or is that eyebrow spoiler all over the place, wobbly etc :lol:

Yeah, well done, you managed to pick fault in an overall stunning motor.

No wonder i'm selling mine, it seems no matter what you do some hater cnut is always gonna find something wrong with it.

Enjoy your car for what it is 3corsameal and let others do the same.. the owner didnt post the pic himself and the thread was about the brakes not the grille. Not taking anything away from Bill but IMO that was the sweetest looking rado at the pod on sunday.

I'm sure Bally won't lose any sleep over it :D

It's such an awesome car.

what is it with you haters..cant you make positive comments..its his daily driver and he takes it everywhere not locked up in a garage like some ppl..of course it will have minor imperfections....i am sure urs isnt perfect either????????

Guys, I dont think there's any reason to take offence to comments that aren't 100% positive - it's been known for years that the eyebrow spoilers dont sit 100% straight so its no big deal, im not sure that pointing that out should brand someone as a 'cnut' or a 'hater' - when people put their cars in shows or on the internet then surly they should be able to take the good with the bad, that's what it's all about, like Mave says - i'm sure Bally wont loose any sleep.

If the fact that the eyebrow spoiler is the only thing that can be picked up on, on a 15 year old car that's been used daily and has more miles than the starship enterprise surly the fella isn't doing badly 8)

Back on topic - those brakes look AWESOME, surly there must be engine plans to go with them? 8)

2413222320_4e0bfb5483.jpg

I have been shown this pic by a guy on clublupo and I was wondering if it was anyones on here?

Would like to pick your brains about your brakes :notworthy:

Hello Mate, yes its my car, calipers are from a boxster S fronts, they call them Big Reds?? mounted on custome carriers & running brembo 305mm discs..

Thanks everyone else for there kind words.. Im not so anal when it comes to my car as most of you no I drive it daily.. the grill is bowed which unfortunalty has happened over time, seeing as the car was repainted 2yrs ago not done to badly.. its not a showcar, its a car I like to take to shows.. Im not interested in winning trophies etc..

for me its all abt enjoying the drive to shows etc & having a good crack with the lads..

if you have any other questions have a look though my members gallery or PM

Peace

Guys, I dont think there's any reason to take offence to comments that aren't 100% positive - it's been known for years that the eyebrow spoilers dont sit 100% straight so its no big deal, im not sure that pointing that out should brand someone as a 'cnut' or a 'hater' - when people put their cars in shows or on the internet then surly they should be able to take the good with the bad, that's what it's all about, like Mave says - i'm sure Bally wont loose any sleep.

If the fact that the eyebrow spoiler is the only thing that can be picked up on, on a 15 year old car that's been used daily and has more miles than the starship enterprise surly the fella isn't doing badly 8)

Back on topic - those brakes look AWESOME, surly there must be engine plans to go with them? 8)

Afternoon fella.. thanks for that mate... Ive cleared up the fact the grills bow & like youve mentioned too.. Im not going to get upset.. as the reponse the cars getting is unreal.. little things can be put right.. thanks again people..

Yes I wont loose any sleep over anything :lol:

& yes the rados on 195k & yes engine plans are high on the things to do next.. :D