Sign in to follow this  
chrishill

dead MFA! (maybe)

just picked my car up from the bodyshop, and the first thing i noticed (other than the spanky new paint job) was the that MFA isnt working anymore. All its showing is one little line on the far righthand side and does nothing when you fiddle with the controls. The cars been in bits at the bodyshop so i'm wondering if they forgot to reconnect something? Where and what should i be looking for?

thanks bally, it looks lovely! it needs a bloody good wash though its covered in dust! as soon as i've washed, waxed and back to blacked it i'll post some pictures...some time in 2004 then! ;)

thanks bally, it looks lovely! it needs a bloody good wash though its covered in dust! as soon as i've washed, waxed and back to blacked it i'll post some pictures...some time in 2004 then! ;)

8) mate.. :wink:

There used to be an old trick that worked with MK2 Golf MFAs, and that was to remove the battery negative lead and tap it on the battery post 7 times, and then it would work. Sounds very far-fetched and ridiculous, but it did used work!

K

There used to be an old trick that worked with MK2 Golf MFAs, and that was to remove the battery negative lead and tap it on the battery post 7 times, and then it would work. Sounds very far-fetched and ridiculous, but it did used work!

K

Yup, I've heard (and had to do) this before... Dunno why it works, but it does... :? 8)