Sign in to follow this  
Corvr6

Samco Coolant Hoses

Can anyone reccomend an outlet,that might keep a full kit "on the shelf",preferably in green,as most places I've contacted say 6-8 weeks delivery.If I can get them within a couple of weeks I can get them fitted whilst the heads off. :wink:

Thanks in advance

Please note that the heatexchanger hoses (near the oil filter) are not part of the VR6 kit. Just so you're aware! And apologies if you already knew.

Kev

demon tweaks???

Thanks but

tried 6-8 weeks :(

Xtreme motorsports 6-8 weeks :(

Jondel 6-8weeks :(

AMD waiting for call back edit 6-8 weeks :(

heatexchanger hoses (near the oil filter) are not part of the VR6 kit

Thanks,Do you mean the hoses that connect to and from the heat exchanger,if so I have already just replaced one anyhow and they are not that near the oil filter :? ,if not these I am not sure of the ones you refer too :o

Definately,assuming xmas dosen't come early this year and I don't get some in next 2 weeks.

I know blue is the most popular colour,but they are available in all,for eg green,purple,yellow,red.

If we could get enough discount on seperate colours and not just blue that would be great too. :D

When we done the group buy (egroup) colour did not affect the price. The group buy also done all C's not just VR6 a price was agreed on each kit. Maybe try awesome as they have a group buy section on there web site just ask how many for how much discount etc etc.....

You can MSN them very nice touch just been on asking them about availability of a part

Not sure who the last group buy was with but can find out if you wish

I am pretty sure the group buy was through Amber Performance after we were let down by another supplier.

They were very quick in getting them for us too.

Hope this helps.

Well.....thanks Tony.It looks like It's my lucky day.Awesome have a 10 piece kit (blue) on its way to me. :D

Apologies to anyone up for the group buy,(Phatvr6),from what I can gather Samco take forever to receive stuff from :mad: ,so better have the patience of a saint,and not really need the parts but just want them. :evil:

My patience span = 0 :twisted:

Thanks again.

Glad to be off assistance. Did you try the msn thing pretty neat idea..Me Likes!!!

I put red in mine (red car) and kinda thinking to much RED. Think the blue will look cool (no pun intended) with the green.

Cheers :)

Did you try the msn thing pretty neat idea..Me Likes!!!

I Didn't use MSN,dog and bone works for me :)

Still think the group buy is a good idea,if any outlet is prepared to do it with a reasonable discount,if your prepared to wait the 6-8weeks,you can get the colour of your choice.

Should be considered as preventative maintenance,hoses at the ready for when one bursts,so you don't get caught out and burnt by the stealer. :x

OE Hose to heat exchanger cost me approx £37 inc vat. :mad:

Samco kit £265 inc vat.(7 hoses) :D

Well, I'm ready to order mine now, as I'm expecting a 10 week wait for them, so if anyone else wants one the say so and I'll see about a discount for a group buy.

I got mine from Demon Tweaks and I know I paid over the odds for mine, but I ordered £180 worth of bits including a number off samco hoses yesterday and they have turned up at home today!!! Impressed. I rekon I could have saved about 5-15% eleswhere but the fact of the matter is that demon tweaks keep alot of stock on the shelf!

demon tweeks do keep a lot of items on the shelf..you wouldnt believe where some people travel from to go there....and id be up for a group buy on a set of samcos for my vr6 :)