Sign in to follow this  
weetos

My G60

Hey All

Been here a while thought i'd better get sum pics up so....

Heres my daily driver

'92 Corrado G60 classic green pearl with following spec:

miltek ss cat back system

Raceland ss manifold

68mm pulley

sns5.5 antilag chip

BBM RSR outlet

Jabba induction kit

Lupo wipers

Mk 4 rear callipers

drilled front discs

fk high sport coilovers

17" ripspeed allys

goodridge braided brake flexies

Power flex bushes all round

smoothed and debadged

eyebrow spoiler

full Grey Leather

Ive also got a '83 mk1 GTI Tin Top witch ive had for 12 years currently in my garage awaiting restoration

DSC00368-1.jpg

DSC00369-1.jpg

DSC00370-1.jpg

DSC00381.jpg

DSC00375.jpg

DSC00372.jpg

DSC00379.jpg

DSC00376.jpg

DSC00377.jpg

DSC00383.jpg

looks sweet, wheels look well on it

love the stance you any idea how far you have gone down?

get some pics of the mk1 up aswell :)

I just realised where those pics where taken, i was there a few weeks ago looking for an alloy wheel repair place in Connah's Quay and saw your car as i drove past and had a bit of a look at it. 8)

I just realised where those pics where taken, i was there a few weeks ago looking for an alloy wheel repair place in Connah's Quay and saw your car as i drove past and had a bit of a look at it. 8)

didn't even know there was an alloy repair place down here i've got sum kerb marks on these wheels i need sorting out where is this place then?

looks sweet, wheels look well on it

love the stance you any idea how far you have gone down?

get some pics of the mk1 up aswell :)

aint got a clue mate. The previous owner put the coilovers on so not sure but their pretty well wound all the way down need to take them up a bit really. wheels do rub a little on full lock.

I really like that!!

Thanks Adz hopefully I'm gonna be on the UnPhased stand for All-types Show near Rhyl so i see you there

didn't even know there was an alloy repair place down here i've got sum kerb marks on these wheels i need sorting out where is this place then?

it turned out to just be a tyre place (Tyresave) that would send the wheels away to a wheel repair place, and then charge me a shed load more, when i could just send them myself and save about £50, from what the guy said on the phone they had their own workshop and could repair anything, it was a bit of a wasted journey.

they are on the right just as you turn onto dock road from the highstreet.

it turned out to just be a tyre place (Tyresave) that would send the wheels away to a wheel repair place, and then charge me a shed load more, when i could just send them myself and save about £50, from what the guy said on the phone they had their own workshop and could repair anything, it was a bit of a wasted journey.

they are on the right just as you turn onto dock road from the highstreet.

TBH i wouldn't trust them with owt any how had a few dodgy tyres off them for previous cars not very good at all.