Sign in to follow this  
scarlett

Back to the fold - Red valver no 3 - Nola

I'm not feeling the white bra and spoiler at all, but I do tend to follow the mainstream. There's certainly noting wrong with a little controversy now and again. We all know this forum provides its fair share.

That said, the car is a complete bargain and taking shape nicely. Hats off for saving another one from the scrappy.

Nice one Laura! Glad to see this project moving along nicely :)

Will have to get this one and what is now my car together at a show at some point so you've got a picture for your scrapbook :)

I'm not feeling the white bra and spoiler at all, but I do tend to follow the mainstream. There's certainly noting wrong with a little controversy now and again. We all know this forum provides its fair share.

That said, the car is a complete bargain and taking shape nicely. Hats off for saving another one from the scrappy.

If she had been a £3k minter then I probably wouldnt have gone for as much white, but the bra will be coming off over winter anyway and the new wheels have recently been refurbed black so I'll need to work them into the colour scheme. As much as I love a OEM Corrado I think sometimes its nice to be a bit different...

Thanks for all the comments guys - will keep this updated as she evolves.... Engine mods next :)