Sign in to follow this  
loopylindsay

loopylindsays corrado pics as requested

had a look very nice motor! and the exhaust is quite suttle i likey!

Cheers! :D It starts to get slightly less subtle at around 4,000 RPM! :wink: Wish I had a vid of it driving.

im sure it does! it does with just the panel filter :D

Well if your around at any shows you'll have to have a listen for real. I was hoping to bring it to inters but there are some parts I want to get changed (just for piece of mine) before I take it on any long journeys and they are taking forever to arrive.

I think edition 38 is gonna be the first show I make it to with the Rado though. Can't wait for next summer when everything mechanical will be sorted out hopefully. Then I can start going to town on getting a few more horsies out of the engine....

WAHOO mr raddo has finally been lowered i love it cos i can see over my roof! and thats good for me as im only 5'3". :oops: i have got some pics which ill put on later!

hahaha cool! not going ed 38 thought it was really boring last year not enough stands!

It's not the best show of the year tbh but it's a good place to catch up with a lot of people.