Sign in to follow this  
tedman

corrado pickup!!!!

looks no way as nice as what we all have, and the red one looks like a stretched old style civic :p lol

not to my tastes at all!

i think they all look poop, nothing comes close to what the corrado is as it left the factory

I just tried to find the thread on here with pics of the estate but cant see it anywhere, the interior in them was awesome! there was a garage that had two of them for sale a few years back and I seem to remember that they were both bought by the same guy. They had G60 engines btw

Ah yeah, I remember that thread! The photos of the two estates for sale were on another forum too! I'll see if I can find them, as imho they looked quite cool!

On the IAA 1989 a keen corrado friend could see a new attraction: The Corrado Magnum Combi. This car was developed by the construction company PEGAM in Osnabrueck and by the company Design+Technik very carefully designed. With this rebuild they made of a Wolfsburger Coupe a 4 seated family car, although afterwards it should be slightly faster because of the new CW-value because it was lowered by 0,308. The sportive Combi offered place to 4 persons. The seats in the back are easyly to pull down. So they accomlished a loadingspace of 490L. The big rear lid of the Corrado Magnum Combi makes it possibly to easyly load the car. Originally they would make an exclusive series of 100 cars and the complete rebuild should cost then 22.000 DM. But this was never realized and there are only 2 Magnum Combi's of the foreseries.

No no no no no no more there horrible :pukeright: i would have to be obsulutely :drinking: out of my mind to even maybe like the pick up just a little :grin:

the pick-up, cabrio and not-pictured but previously discussed super-one-off 16v G60 are all in Karmann's private collection in Osnabruck... and will be seen in the flesh (metal?) by our compatriots who have ventured to the 'Ring this weekend when they 'drop by' the Home of the 'Rado on the way back. the jammy goits!!

sorry if its a repost? but check this :confused4:

I_pickup01.jpg

I think this looks awesome! Just me? so what :D

AFAIK, there were 3 official VW 16VG60 Corrado's built and one was written off by a VW employee on a test-drive, one remains in the VW collection and the other was sold a while back.

AFAIK, there were 3 official VW 16VG60 Corrado's built and one was written off by a VW employee on a test-drive, one remains in the VW collection and the other was sold a while back.

if this is the case then, in my best Cartman voice, "I respect your authoritaaaaaaaa!!" :salute: