Sign in to follow this  
Andy665

New Scirocco - a girlies car

Yipes!

They going after Volvo's ugly little thing (C30?) with that back-end? :confused4:

Front looks better.. until you get a big slab of white perspex in it that is! :(

I actually like the EOS and after seeing some pictures of some at worthersee i think they have alot of potential.

The fate of the Scirocco is still undecided i think.

apart from those wheels and the ride height, i think it looks very nice, especially in the draker colours with the leather interior 8)

Gonna be a coupe to own in the future for me though, well unless my father in law gets one! hes thinking about trading his mk5 edition 30 for one!!! told him not too, but it might happen :shrug:

From the photos it doesn't look different. Fiat Bava front end wedded to Astra back end.

My local dealer has been phoning me regularly. Got really excited when he realised I still had the raddo from 16 years ago. He's been phoning back every four weeks culminating in the conversation where I point out to him that my car has zero depreciation and his doesn't. I've thought about selling it three times but I just can't do it.

Andy

From the photos it doesn't look different. Fiat Bava front end wedded to Astra back end.

My local dealer has been phoning me regularly. Got really excited when he realised I still had the raddo from 16 years ago. He's been phoning back every four weeks culminating in the conversation where I point out to him that my car has zero depreciation and his doesn't. I've thought about selling it three times but I just can't do it.

Andy

Are you going to go for a test drive then? Your point regarding depreciation is so true though, sod buying one new.

I have to say in those pics it looks almost appealing. I'll be going for a look in my local VW to see if I can take one for a spin, it'd be rude not to :)

apparantly my local dealer has a silver one, might go and rinse it next week see what it ACTUALLY is like by driving it

it has the potential to be as good as the new Audi TT, and imagine the scirroco with KW or H&R coilovers and some 19` BBS LM`s or CH`s under the arches, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Am I going to test drive it. Well on any normal roads I reckon it will feel like the golf. I can't see the point of testing if I don't want to buy. I was 34 when I bought the corrado. I'm an old git now. If I was going to buy a new car it would be a TT.

Andy

It looks a heck of a lot better in LisaK's pics than any official VW press pictures i've seen!

I dont get why there is so much hate for it! Theres one in my local dealers and i love it. Must make me a girl!! :camp:

Just been to see the one in my local dealers today. Actually looks a LOT nicer in the metal than I expected. Interior is nice as well. The only thing i'd change is the ride height - it's too tall! A slammer one with some decent wheels will look the mutts nuts.

i dont think its a girls car either. but i dont really like the new rocco that much its lost the whole back window angel that i love. its just another hatchback without it not alot of character like the old rocco. the front is quite nice though.

It looks a heck of a lot better in LisaK's pics than any official VW press pictures i've seen!

I cant take credit for the pics - I just acquired them from one of the parts blokes at the Epsom branch who posted them on another forum :)

Went to see one at my local dealership today and I really like it, saw the 2.0 litre version in metallic black with a bizzare fleck in it with all the extras and cost about

There was one at E38, in white. Looked ok, wanted to go and look round it a bit more but forgot...

Sure there will be one at the meet in Germany mate given the size of it so i'm sure you'll get a chance!

had a good look around the one at e38, although I had walked past it a couple of times as it didn't really stand out especially in white, there where just so many other nicer looking cars there old and new.

Its not as bad as it looks from the press pictures and I do really like the interior and the back seats look very nice, I just really think darker colours suit it more.

Sure there will be one at the meet in Germany mate given the size of it so i'm sure you'll get a chance!

Woooooaaah! HOLD. What meet in Germany? I live there, whereabouts in Germany/when?! etc! [email protected]

Cheers!! :D

Woooooaaah! HOLD. What meet in Germany? I live there, whereabouts in Germany/when?! etc! [email protected]

Cheers!! :D

lol - what cave have you been living in dude!! :) There is a whole SUB FORUM for the Germany trip!!

Had a look at one in the flesh yesterday at the local vw dealers. Didnt like it in the pics but in the flesh it is fapping lovely.

Just needs lowered a bit though.

So far seen it in metallic black, red, dark blue, white and silver. The silver looks trult awful. I was standing in the showroom and a bloke came in to enquire whether they had a Scirocco he could look at, the receptionsit replied "Yes sir, there is one five foot to your left" - buy a silver one if you want one that blends totally into the background