Sign in to follow this  
krnau

I couldn't find leather door panels....

thank you :D

it kept me the hole weekend working in it... and I could only make driver's side one :brickwall:

I strongly recommend you to buy them :scratch:

looks very nice! spill the beans then, how did you do it? is it just that section you did or the whole door? how did you stick it down?

it is an original door panel, little design difference :norty:

PICT0248.jpg

I used some kind of yellow glue, which 'glues' once it is almost dry.. I don't know it's English name :confused4: "contact glue" maybe? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I did only the leather section, so the rest of thedoor card is stock. this weekend I will work with my girlfriend on the other 3 panels :norty: she will be slaved :norty: :norty: :norty: :norty: :norty: but WTF... this is her car, too! so why doesn't she work in it? :lol: :lol: by the way she is a mechanic :lol: :lol: :lol: :norty: :norty: :norty: :norty: good inversion for a corrado owner, don't you think so? :norty: :norty: :norty: :norty: :norty: :norty: :norty: :norty: :norty: :norty: :norty: (yes, I love this emoticon :norty: )