Sign in to follow this  
gilty

Hi, just joined, bought Dans green G60 with BBM charger

Hi to everyone on the forum, im Gilty and im WELL overdue joining a Corrado club/forum as im now onto my third consecutive 'Rado which i just got on Sunday, Dan Lakes awsome dragon green G60 with BBM charger an that!! Ive heard that it had loads of interest on here an thought i should let you all know its in good hands...! Im not needing to touch the engine (yet!!), but its gonna go in 4 a re-spray, new alloys an a couple other things fairly quickly to have my input into it.

Its an amazing machine that Dan an dad built as i found out by staying with a Bentley Continental GT out of a roundabout an when he pulled over at 120 odd, he looked well pissed off when i went passed him! hahaha!

I do have plans for this weapon but in order to do so, i need to sell my alpine white 'Rado 1.8 valver which is advertised here first because id like it to go to an enthusiast an not sum twat that'll ruin it!

Any comments on the car would be appreciated as id like to learn more about it...?

Thanks all...

i think it mite b, reg is J141 PFD... its an awsome machine, an still has more possibilities 2 b done...

Nice to see it still remains on the forum despite changing hands so many times!

brookescourt -> leew -> me -> another guy -> another guy -> dan -> you!

One advantage I suppose is that people have spent so much money on it over the years, myself included. I'm hoping the service history got to you in tact because you'll see just how much money has been spent! Certainly brookescourt lavished a LOT of time and money at TSR which set it up for years to come as a solid base for additional modification, and I took care of a lot of boring servicing stuff at Stealth Racing when I had it to keep it in shape and the nice Speedline Comp2's! :)

It was always a solid and quick car and never let me down - I do miss it sometimes!

http://novaprospekt.co.uk/corrado/mar05/DSC_0058.jpg

http://novaprospekt.co.uk/corrado/mar05/DSC_0062.jpg

http://novaprospekt.co.uk/corrado/mar05/DSC_0068.jpg

im putting the speedline alloys on the 'Rado im selling an having my Porker GT2s on there instead... Im really happy with it an the miles of reciepts an history 2 go with it! An also any imput from the past owners is always nice...

welcome to the forum mate! :D ge some pics up of how the car looks now, from what i have heard/read its been through alot of people! lol

great! another corrado in the newcastle area, i've been feeling like 'i am legend dude' coz i never see them anymore! hopefully see you about, would love a spin in a g60 as it's the only one i've never owned....

ive been here nearly 6 years an can count the amount ive seen on both my hands. Im lucky cos ive got 2 Rados sittin outside my house! Its my first G60, have had 2 valvers an driven VRs but this G60 is the fastest car ive driven, its sooo torquey!! I work at Secco bar on Pilgrim St in town an either of my Rado's r parked outside it at nite m8, come down if u want...

Nice to see you found your way here mate. Theres lots of good advice and help on here. You know if you get bored of the power then source some red top injectors and chip suited for a 18psi lysholm pulley from either SNS tuning or Gwerks. Then fit that charger pulley that came with the car and it should turn it into a bit of a handful :lol:. Just limit your revs to around 6000 as the charger will be spinning at around 3 times that.

Missing it already :(