nathan.g4

Scuttle Panel

Hi, just to clarify the SWG panel is a full length contoured cover that replaces the original three piece item, it mates to the windscreen with a rubber seal and extends back under the bonnet to the weather seal., it covers the whole area inc the wiper motor etc and uses the original mounting points.

Corrado-scuttle-cover-Z.jpg

Cheers

Steve

I still havent yet haha i searched ebay a guy even had one for me but there was more important things i needed to get done like get the car running lol but its running now so no excuse but the 90 squid one looks really nice and i havent seen a piccy of a c with a mk2 scuttle panel on and for me its a case of lookin right as my engine bay isnt the tidiest and i wouldnt want it to stand out or make the rest of my engone bay look crappy lol

(sorry for the essay)

Oh and i just checked ebay and there is 4 or 5 mk2's bein broken down so im sure there will be atleast one.

I'm going to go for the SWG panel as it does look alot better than the MKII even if it is more expensive.

I still havent yet haha i searched ebay a guy even had one for me but there was more important things i needed to get done like get the car running lol but its running now so no excuse but the 90 squid one looks really nice and i havent seen a piccy of a c with a mk2 scuttle panel on and for me its a case of lookin right as my engine bay isnt the tidiest and i wouldnt want it to stand out or make the rest of my engone bay look crappy lol

(sorry for the essay)

Oh and i just checked ebay and there is 4 or 5 mk2's bein broken down so im sure there will be atleast one.