Sign in to follow this  
KIPVW

New Corrado Club of GB Website

I know we were letting this lie now. However... :grin:

I really felt the need to say that of all the forums I have been in contact with and especially car forums this has to be the most laid back and friendly of them all. I honestly cannot believe anybody finds this site intimidating.

Matt

It may come as a suprise to a few regulars on here but it's been mentioned to me quite a lot that the corrado forum can seem a little intimidating to anyone who doesn't use it that often and can actually put people off posting for fear of a moderator jumping down their neck or another cf member coming out with some clever smug comment, and to me thats a real shame! everone should be allowed to use forums without fear of being embarrased for what they post.

Hi Kip,

still awaiting my forum confirmation from months and months ago :pale: eager to catch up with any previous owners of the plum!

Thanks for all the help,

Jon :salute:

edit: Just re-registered, hope that helps :clap:

Hi Jon, should be all sorted now, give it a try. Dave

I know we were letting this lie now. However... :grin:

I really felt the need to say that of all the forums I have been in contact with and especially car forums this has to be the most laid back and friendly of them all. I honestly cannot believe anybody finds this site intimidating.

Matt

And I totally agree Matt, Please though let me point out that these are quotes to me from other people who dont use pc's that much if hardly at all so and i have spoke to quite a few over the last year or two.

However I have always given encouragement to people with this kind of keyboard fear as i think the forum is a truly excellent place to be and the mods will see this kind of comment from a fair few of my posts rather than the opposite, but some folk will always be a little shy so i guess thats the reason the club forum is hidden rather than public to help encourage to use the club site this then in turn may very well give them enough confidence to join the CF after a short while too. :clap:

For me the CF is the first place i look for any information as there's so many very hands on comments/posts/ & how to guides its an absolute must for anyone who drives a Corrado. :grin:

Hi Adz, The couple who were flooded were getting broadband installed on the 29th of sept at their rented place so am guessing it'll be a week or so from now really till she catches up with everything.

Keep an eye on the club site in the news section for updates! :)

Thanks for your patience.

Just a quick one to let anyone interested know that you can now view a small selection of back issues of the Sprinter Magazine's which have been added to the site and more will be downloaded soon. :salute:

Thanks!

Kip.

I have a login! :clap:

cheers for all your help Kip.

At last, another forum to terrorise :norty:

Oh no what have we done Lol! :lol:

Enjoy the site and feel free to add any of your extensive rebuild tips too! :salute: top work there and am totally envious of your skills.

Everytime I open the Corrado Club Page - it says - Sorry this board is currently unavailable - please try later.

And, this has been like this for weeks and weeks - any ideas ?

Haven't had any problems to be honest but if you are still struggling with it ask dave if he can shed any light on it!

The old board is still in the same place, but switched off. I'll take it down and redirect it all. You're just too efficient Wendy :)

Let me know if you have any more troubles....

hey, was just wondering if my membership for the Corrado club will start any time soon? or will i have to wait till May so I get the full year as opposed to a few months? Just wondering as its been a few weeks now and ive not heard anything on the login front?? :shrug:

Hi Alex, Jude (butterfly) was adding new memberships last night so you will be amongst the latest batch.

by joining now you will get a slightly extended membership too if you joined after 2009.

I'll have a look and see if you are on the list!

EDIT, Yes alex you are on there so something should be with you in a week or so, thanks for your support :salute:

Kip

^^^^ what he said. :)

And your full access to the CCGB website is showing as enabled so all should be OK on there. Dave might have just done a batch of authorising hence I see it as all OK.

If you can't get access for some reason let us know and we'll look again.

Thanks,

J

^^^^ what he said. :)

And your full access to the CCGB website is showing as enabled so all should be OK on there. Dave might have just done a batch of authorising hence I see it as all OK.

If you can't get access for some reason let us know and we'll look again.

Thanks,

J

YAY

by joining now you will get a slightly extended membership too if you joined after 2009.

YAAAY! :clap:

cheers fellas