Sign in to follow this  
woody

V6 4Motion Stolen Tuesday Night 20:40 Reg FD52 KVR

All Please Help My car was stolen

The for sale add was here

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=71037

I beleive the guy was from the from somewhere north of M25 said they were coming down M40. Oldest trick in the book I feel so stupid got me to blip the engine for him and he walked round the back and siad there was a strange noise so i got out to listen. Next thing I know I was on the floor and my pride and joy is is being spun out of the car park. I feel totally gutted and pi$$ed off, Please all members keep and eye out fot it.

the ba$tard$. sorry to hear fella - hope you're ok. and for the record, i strongly re-iterate. ba$tard$. :bad-words: :bad-words: :pale:

that's awful - how can people do things like that??? Hope you're ok and that they are caught. I'll keep my eyes open for your car

Hope your ok mate make sure you get it up onto as many forums as possible MK IV forum, edition 38 etc!! Hope they find the D!ckheads and :snipersmile:

Thats awful.

One of the first things I teach sales execs is to never leave the keys in the ignition - first time I have heard of this happening to a private seller though.

Will this cause problems with the insurance - we all know how they like to exploit an opportunity not to pay out

shouldn't cause problems with the insurance company as long as you have registered this with the police as soon as it happened this is a car jacking simple as that.

My friends dad used to drive an RS6 avant until four blokes ripped him out of it at the traffic lights, the police found it a week later used for an armed robbery. The insurance paid out just fine, the only problem you might get is covering any mods you had on the car, but I don't know what insurance you have.

Hope you are ok and you get it back soon or the money form the insurance

Sorry to hear this, I read in the paper the other day that this was the latest carjackers method of theft....bastards! Lets hope there's a happy ending