Sign in to follow this  
Pete

Purple VR6 on Ebay - Can anyone on here offer help?

The Elise is the other car I'm looking at.

I want something fun (its not the work car) which I'll not lose a bundle on and will be fun to use.

The Elise would be great for sunny days, while a VR6 would be a great collectors classic.

Anyone wanna sell me one???

If ur not too bothered about a mint car then you would prob be better off buying one of the many nice 3k cars that are around. Not going to lose much money on those I wouldnt have thought, especially if ur not doing many miles.

Or make an offer on this, been for sale for a long time ;) :

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/620697.htm

you guys like lowering the value of your beloved rado's :lol: i'm sure if we were all selling our's we would be looking for top dollar, where as if we were buying we expect something for nothing :lol:

you guys like lowering the value of your beloved rado's :lol: i'm sure if we were all selling our's we would be looking for top dollar, where as if we were buying we expect something for nothing :lol:

Of course :D

It really is a buyers market at mo tho unfortunately. I mean who wants to be buying a small 3.0L car nowadays LOL

£5k is about right for that motor

It just bothers me when people don't even know the correct colour of the car....bit illogical maybe but it just gives me an impression of a person/owner straight away rightly or wrongly.

Also when they can't even be bothered th advertise it properly, as i think someone already said i've described things in more depth that i'm wanting a fiver for !!

Anyway i hope its everything you hope its gonna be, and it does look nice & that lovely 'purple' colour.

May be totally fine, but if you look in the information that eBay self completes, the registration mark is down as an 02 plate?! eBay automatically disguises it, but when you click on the link it states that the DVLA has no recollection of the mark.

Again, may be an honest mistake, but probably worth doing an HPI check if you haven't already.