Sign in to follow this  
146 Jockey

Car back at last!!

Ok where do I start. Got car back this morning, Charger(R1) and Red Injectors from Darren.....wow!(Don't worry Daz, keeping it under 3000rpm when I can). Head, manifold & throttle body polished, ported and big valves by Race Power..awesome. SNS Chip and 65m pulley from Bilal, thanks mate, can't find a flat spot yet. Intercooler from Pace. I think I need a new Diff and Gear box now, doh the money pit continues. Big thanks to all of the above, oh and Gav for the uprated loom 8) 8) 8) .

Pics to follow,

Baz.

I bet he already went to the edge of the envelope and back to the hard-deck, which is not flexible!!

Nice wiring in the first pic. :D

The rocker cover could have been cleaned up a bit dude. A large can of heat resistant black does wonders.

Gavin

VR6-er, hopefully around the 230bhp mark, will stick it on the rolllers when its broken in. Thanks Steve, its fun alright, though I do think a new diff, gear box, clutch and tooth-belted pulley aren't too far away. I think a trip to Gti International is now on the cards for next may. g-master, its very hard not to. Gav, I'm not really into the cosmetics, but just in case recommend any products?. Finally I have to recommend Darren THE G-man at G-werks for all his help and advice, top job. Bilal's SNS chip and pulley is pretty tasty too. I'll post up some picks when she's washed and polished next week in the Members Gallery.

Later.