Sign in to follow this  
soother

Help need saving from Autoglass

Hello everone

Had a new windsreen put in last week but autoglass and they did a right Shit job I am missing 2 rubber strips that go in at the bottom of the A piler where the front wing joins am I dreaming of these small bits of rubber as the stelership dont have part numbers or pic for this part and autoglass say thay did not take them out am I going mad. :confused4:

Thanks for any help part numbers would be nice if you know them.

I have a 91 plate G60 so all of you G60 people have a look for me Thanks guys and girls

Can't help with the part no but have to agree some of the jobs auto glass do are absolutely rubbish. They trashed my rado when they had it, they then had to have it back again to replace the whole screen and all the surrounding trim parts at their cost because the manager agreed it was the worst job he'd ever seen. There were knife marks in the trim, bits of outer trim held on with superglue broken glass everywhere, sealant everywhere and loads of boogered bits of plastic everywhere. They pulled the paint of the wing of the previous car I took there and had to repair that, again at their cost, I won't touch them again. I'd speak to VW about the bit you think is missing and go back to autoglass about it.