Sign in to follow this  
coullstar

ABT alloys

Well im not taking to the Team Dynamic wheels i just fitted. I like that there light but I had to use a spacer at the front to clear the caliper and there not quite wide enough for me so Im considering the ABT wheels below.

They are 7.5x17 with an ET38 which is perfect. They are light as well and after having a similar set on my S3 I know the quality is second to none.

Anybody got these or seen a Corrado with them?

im impartial to the abt's prefer the ones that are on leonards car in his thread. If you want something light that looks good, what about bbs rc's? a 17x7.5 weighs just over 7 kilos

Ive had RC's on cars before and whilst there nice Ive never thought they were that great. Trying not to go for BBS as well. These are only 7.7kg and as I said the ones on my S3 really were amazing quality + I can get these brand new for about 2/3rd's the price of 2nd hand RC's.

The 5 spokes do look right for the Rado but not so keen on those, spokes look a bit narrow IMO :)

Liking those. They're only 7.7kg? That's very light for an ABT wheel and also a 5 spoke!

I wonder what the caliper clearance is like?

Liking those. They're only 7.7kg? That's very light for an ABT wheel and also a 5 spoke!

I wonder what the caliper clearance is like?

more alloys on the cards then kev...

I seen those abt's on ebay a while back for a good price, was almost tempted myself. Good choice I reckon.

they do look nice, but a little too rounded/soft for the corrado, they also look a bit too 90's, tsw stealth etc

more alloys on the cards then kev...

I was thinking about getting these, yeah....

....until I read this :lol:

Sorry there 9.8kg each, still not too heavy.

The old Oettinger 8x17s I had were 10.5Kg each and the car felt like arse on those, but 9.8kg isn't bad for an ABT. The 8J width doesn't help matters, rados prefer narrower wheels to maintain a nimble turn-in.