Sign in to follow this  
Stevie B

How much for corrado seats?

Depends on condition, early or late style, colour/pattern (quite a lot of different combo's)....etc etc

Early style door cards won't fit straight into a late style car - depends what you have already (if they're for a C that is).

£200 isn't too bad for a full interior if it's in good nick.

The seats have come out of my G60 and i have put them up for sale on e-bay. I was just wondering what price to expect. I am hoping for around the £200 mark, but so far no bidders. :cry:

The interior is decent with no rips on any seats. My rear seats don't have any bars on the backs, does this mean they are late spec seats?

finding a set is abit harder though

Tell me about it, took me 3 years to find my leather...

Have you had your motor resprayed Steve?

Doesn't look like a standard C colour, more like the blue R32's come in.

Looks good! 8) 8)

Cheers! :D Yeah the car has been resprayed. The previous owner was a paint sprayer by trade and he did it in his spare time. The colour is sonic blue. He said it was the colour subaru used to spray there rally cars with. Apparently it's slightly different to the colour they spray there road cars. I know what you mean it does look a bit similar to the blue R32's. Hope he wasn't lying!!

I live in Duston. I was gonna get the set i was selling leathered up, but it would have cost over £800.

8) mate, got anymore pics of the car?

as for leather, it aint cheap, but is worth it... :wink:

its wierd steve...but theres a Stevie B i know with a red polo...from porka.net.

I'm near ecton brook...i ain't seen your car about mate. Looks very nice indeed!

The seats your trying to sell are about £150-200 really...but a little common, so harder to shift. Unless any golf driver owners want em in theirs?

the leathers should be about 400-600 for seats, and 800 for door cards+seats all in. Where would you have gone to get the retrim in leather??

Sanjay.

mate, got anymore pics of the car?

as for leather, it aint cheap, but is worth it...

I will get some more pics of the car sorted. Haven't got my 17's back on yet so it doesn't look quite so good! When i get them on i'll take a few photo's. :D

its wierd steve...but theres a Stevie B i know with a red polo...from porka.net.

I'm near ecton brook...i ain't seen your car about mate. Looks very nice indeed!

The seats your trying to sell are about £150-200 really...but a little common, so harder to shift. Unless any golf driver owners want em in theirs?

the leathers should be about 400-600 for seats, and 800 for door cards+seats all in. Where would you have gone to get the retrim in leather??

Sanjay.

Cheers dubbprince! :D Still got quite a bit i want to do but it's getting there! I only brought the car a few months ago and am still driving my old car, so i haven't been out in it much, just wanted to get a few things done before i got it on the road. I'm in duston. I've sold the seats for more than i was expecting. Did get quite a few emails from golf owners who wanted them. I was going to get my seats done by db cartrim up in blackpool, heard they were good. May get my door cards retrimed instead by them. Nice car you have by the way! Is the colour standard or has it been resprayed?

Yeah they are porshe seats! :D . Brought them off someone on this forum who advertised them on ebay. He made the subframes and had the rears retrimed to match. Great seats, very comfortable!