Sign in to follow this  
aaronmk2

what power is your rado vr putting out!!!!!!!!!

hi there just wanted to get an insight to what everyones vr6 rado is putting out ,im looking at getting one and was interested to know what power you lot are running and what tuning you have done .

cheers

aaron

my old vr was dyno'd at 203 bhp with an induction kit, cat-back exhaust and a remapped chip

took the induction kit off when i bought it as i hated the noise and didn't notice any difference in performance...

(replaced induction kit with standard airbox and k&n panel filter)

292 - V9 stg 2, 263 cams. Will be more when i get the water injection properly hooked up and a fatter exhaust.

It was about 190 give or take a few when I had it standard.

203 BHP with K&N Induction and De-cat

301 BHP with V9 charger, SP263's, Big Valve Head and De-cat.

Im sure 'cheese/pianowire' and 'stormcharged' and 'crazydave' and CorradoVR6nos' will come along and put all these to shame with their VRT's :D

Oh and for Remaps, Stealth or I also use Storm Developments.

I'm off to get one of those "special" Storm VR's that give out 230+ Stock! :lol:

LOL...

IIRC there is a dude on here with a Storm thats puts out 220+ with Schrick 268's :scratch:

mine got 205 on its best standard run and now with schrick manifold and 268 cams and a bmc it does 214. with a decat exhaust and a larger throttle body they get close to 220 yes

I'm off to get one of those "special" Storm VR's that give out 230+ Stock! :lol:

LOL...

IIRC there is a dude on here with a Storm thats puts out 220+ with Schrick 268's :scratch:

Vag-Hag's car does 220ish with the schimmel 263 cams and a remap.

Standard was 203HP with cams in and filter...

Then 305hp with VF9 charger and some mods.

Now... ????hp I dont know what the current set up will be,but i hope to see the 400hp mark at the wheels...just have to wait and see.

i'm hoping for about 300bhp, but gotta get the car to stealth, so vince can awaken the sleeping horese from under my bonnet.

Mine managed 207.7bhp on stealths rollers with no mods. If it hadn't been run along with a group of other VR's producing more standard expected outputs (in the 180-200bhp range) I would of suspected the rollers were buggered. :lol: