Sign in to follow this  
weetos

Electrical Woes

Hi all

well i've been getting an intermitent missfire for quite some time now all the usuall stuff checked vac pipes, filter, leads dissy, coil, rotor arm etc.

The past week ive noticed the rev counter going a bit wild too. :?

Then today she broke down, loads of clicking from fusebox same rev counter going wild, backfired if i went to wot.

She would turn over but not start

when going to ignition on i could hear the fuel pump but didn't sound normal.

after a bit of poking around the fusebox found out relay 32 was quite hot un pulgged it, contacts looked clean so stuffed it back in and she fired up no problem but still having random missfires.

so found out that realy 32 is digifant control relay. what does this actually control? does it just send power to ecu? :scratch:

think it may be loose wires behind box , it's too cold and dark at the mo so just wondered what you guys thought.

He's in a very hot and sandy place!

Yep, thats the ECU power relay, worth getting a new one along with a fuel pump relay and ignition switch if those 3 havn't been done (just for future reliability...)

He's in a very hot and sandy place!

Yep, thats the ECU power relay, worth getting a new one along with a fuel pump relay and ignition switch if those 3 havn't been done (just for future reliability...)

Ta for advice Supercharged will post when i find out what it is