Sign in to follow this  
jamin

Porsche centre caps for RH ZW1's

Turns out they wont, so glad I didn't get them.

Am now trying to get some original RH ones off ebay.de, but the people that are selling them (as far as I can tell) only post to germany :(

they sell the porsche centre caps that fit zw1's on German ebay.

Might try those aswell, thanks. Most of the ones on the uk ebay are way too big. I am looking for 65mm OD and 56mm ID.

You can also get Porsche badges that are the exact size of your existing centre caps. Just stick em on and they sit pretty damn flush. Got some on mine when I used to have some zed dub 1's and you couldn't tell the difference. Forget where I got them from though, sorry.

but you dont have a porsche. Stay with original centres. Never understood why folk go about with Audi or Porsche centre caps on a VW. Rant over.

genuine porsche ones dont fit, you need ones spefifically for rh/artec wheels

When i had zw1's i used to want the caps with the rs logo but they were hard to find, But the ones with the porsche crest were easyily available, i used to come across them on germany ebay all the time. Im sure postage wont be an issue, only thing is the exchange rate wont do you any favours.

you could do as vr6 says but i guess you need a centre cap for it to stick over.

btw theres two types of rh centre caps, chrome backround with white writing and white background with chrome writing. I had a mix of the two for some reason. Heres pics... looking at them makes me want zw1's again :cuckoo:

IMG_4338.jpg

IMG_3213.jpg