Sign in to follow this  
jimmyvwjunkie

oak green corrado respray

hey folks.

i have decided that i am going to be respraying my 16v corrado. its gonna be sprayed oak green and was wondering who else has a oak green corrado.

never seen one before.

heres some pics of the colour the now :salute:

There's an Oak Green VR6 around, I think it's up in Scotland too if I remember correctly! Great colour for a Corrado, it's a wonder that they didnt use it for the green Storm really, at least then it would have been storm specific like Mystic blue!

It is still a VR6 and the only one in the UK AFAIK that is oak green metallic, I know Paul the guy that owns it, he is on eastsidevw.co.uk jimmyvwjunkie. He doesn't have it out much, but then he also has a TVR and an RS6 to while away the hours :wink:

It is still a VR6 and the only one in the UK AFAIK that is oak green metallic, I know Paul the guy that owns it, he is on eastsidevw.co.uk jimmyvwjunkie. He doesn't have it out much, but then he also has a TVR and an RS6 to while away the hours :wink:

yeah i seen the black rs6. he has nice motors. well i guess i will be 1 of very few with an oak green corrado then. nice one

Ah well done - I was just looking for it for the link...

Well worth getting it done properly with that rather than using water based.

Nice one - I always wanted a Oak Green 16V MK2

Ah well done - I was just looking for it for the link...

Well worth getting it done properly with that rather than using water based.

Nice one - I always wanted a Oak Green 16V MK2

yeah paid 30 bucks for it. bargain. the guy who i bought the paint of had a mint mk2 golf which was oak green with 3 piece bbs rs. looked amazing.

No no no, its not allowed !!!

If you paint it Oak Green you'll have to move to Englandshire... !!!

My Rado is still here and the 24v conversion has taken a back seat lately. Think the Bora i have hidden away will be getting stripped down and all its running gear will be going into a MK2 Golf instead. The TVR will be leaving in the spring to make way for a LS1 engined V8 RX7!!! Weapon.

I've promised myself the Corrado will be coming out to play again in the summer but im going to keep the engine standard and bubble wrap it for my grandchildren.

IMGP1424x.jpg

IMGP1428x.jpg

that has to be my favorite C of all time 8)

Why VW didn't do the C in that colour as standard I'll never understand!

the reason they didnt mass produce them in that colour is so that us the general public could make only the odd 1 or 2 look stunning! oo yea

No no no, its not allowed !!!

If you paint it Oak Green you'll have to move to Englandshire... !!!

My Rado is still here and the 24v conversion has taken a back seat lately. Think the Bora i have hidden away will be getting stripped down and all its running gear will be going into a MK2 Golf instead. The TVR will be leaving in the spring to make way for a LS1 engined V8 RX7!!! Weapon.

I've promised myself the Corrado will be coming out to play again in the summer but im going to keep the engine standard and bubble wrap it for my grandchildren.

IMGP1424x.jpg

IMGP1428x.jpg

wow looks great.

hahaha yeah i know,2 of the same just aint on. :D

but love the colour and by your pics i think its the best colour for a corrado. nuts why they never came this colour but i suppose it makes yours look the dogs nuts.