Sign in to follow this  
SiVWW

Golf G60...... Newbie

Hey guys, another Newbie to the forum :D

I have a 1991 Golf G60 Edition 1 in Swartz Black..... stage 4 charger, 68mm pulley, BB chip, 70,000 miles.... must say, she is minty... here is a few pics of her.....

Rear2Web.gif

InteriorWeb.gif

ChargerWeb.gif

SeatsWeb.gif

Havent owner her for long, but have big plans for her in the engine and ice departments for next years coming shows:D

I was just wondering if there are any other Golf G60 owners on here? :) Ive spoken to Caios ( sweet blue Golf G60 ), but was just wondering if anyone else has one?

Ive done all there is to do with an 8V and 16V engine..... so im about to get stuck into the ultimate dub engine..... the supercharged one :wink: :D

looks really nice mate 8) really nice.

think there are a couple of dudes on here with Golf G60s , sure they will put in an appearance soon!! :D

welcome to the board!!

I have one. GTI G60. I too had done the rest of the VW range except the VRs. The G60 was the last on the list.

Its Schwartz met like yours, with black back lights, black side repeaters, black front indicators, single headlight grille with small black supercharged badge, black 15inch steelies. I think you get the picture. :D

It's got Weitec TA suspension, poly bushes front and back. Stainless system with cat bypass. Panel filter, 3.5BAR FPR, red injectors, custom chip, 68mm pulley on a self rebuilt stage 4 charger. Oil cooler with heat exchanger removed.

In your charger picture, whats the pipework? Is it for aircon or something else??

Cheers

Gavin

There's also Gavin (H100VW) and Matt, (Dubwhizz) who are on here with G60 Golfs... I've only seen Gavin's at night, so I have no idea what colour it is, :roll: but by all accounts it's very nice 8) , and Matt's is a Nile Green Ottenger tuned one that's REALLY low and rather nice... It goes alright too! :wink: :lol:

EDIT - Speak of the devil, there's Gavin now! ^ :roll: :lol: :salute: :thumbleft:

Edit edit - I forgot my manners! :oops: Nice car by the way, and welcome to the forum! 8)

Henny, mine is mainly Black, except where the corrosion is coming thru, here it's brown.

I just cant bring myself to spend money, on something that won't improve performance!!

It gets washed once a month, usually on a monday before the local club meeting.

Gavin

Hey guys, thanks for the warm welcome :)

In your charger picture, whats the pipework? Is it for aircon or something else??

Cheers

Gavin

They are indeed aircon pipes.... though i need to look at the aircon as when i slide the top slider control across to the left, the blower stops and i can hear relays clicking behind the dash.... has anyone else ever experianced this problem? She is also fitted with ABS brakes.

She is also fitted with a stainless cat replacement pipe, and ive a big twin remus future backbox to go on her too. There is also full AVO adjustable coilovers fitted all round, and ive full crystal lights to go on, plus lots of wolfsburg and momo goodies.... plus these .......

7d_1.jpg

9e_1.jpg

c6_1.jpg

.... coming in March/April :p

am looking forward to the coming show season...... though i'll miss showing my Bora at the shows :cry:

Bora%20Web3.gif

Hi Simon,

Welcome to the forum.

Nice to have another N.I. enthusiast on board!

Looking forward to seeing the G60 at the next Club meet.

Uh huh!! Off a Limited. You must be some kind of spotter! :lol: Not so many of them in the world.......

Thing is, the part number on it, is exactly the same as the one I have fitted now, without the blue line...

Gavin

ohhh nooooo! Now I know that the part numbers are the same on a normal grill and a Limited grill!! That beats some of the other trainspotter facts I know!! I'm sure to boor one of my mates or some unlucky punter at a show with that one!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

What happend to it? Did it have an original VW motorsport badge on it? I saw a Golf Gti G60 on a german site with a G60 Limited grill on it. Very cool!!!