Sign in to follow this  
CORRADO4LIFE

THAT CORRADO FEELING!

THAT CORRADO FEELING!

I just wanted to know and make sure that I don’t have some kind of an illness, as I feel like a school boy with a crush, but not with the fit blonde in class 4c but instead with my Corrado! I actually now enjoy getting outta bed in the mornings and look forward to having to go to work because I get to drive me car. And when I get to work all I can think about all day is what mods I have got lined up for her and logging onto this forum with out the boss catching me. People have noticed at work how considerate I have become which is completely out of character for me as I keep getting up and making people brews, but little do they know that my Corrado is parked right out side of the window next to the coffee machine! I then find myself constantly looking at the car and admiring her beautiful red curves!!!

Please please tell me that I’m not the only one?????

Sounds just like me at work last year! When the weathers good and my car was spotless I was always going out for a cig to see the sun glinting off my BBS! :lol: :lol:

Mines stuck in a shed in eleventymillion bits......... :cry:

Snap, only mine's in the garden, garage, living room, dining room, and I think there's some bits in my bedroom too! :roll: :lol:

The number of parts is slowly going down though as they all get bolted back together! :D

i was like that at my old job, i was the boss so i was always out the back smoking and looking at the car i even cleaned it up once, fitted a k&n and fitted some sounds lol ohh yeah and used to go for regular spins when i was bored lol

But Henny i bet you still get that feeling even when you look at all the parts and of the days when she was a little minter!

It's worse than that... When I'm sat at home on my PC I can see her in the back garden looking lovely 'cos I can only see the back of her! :roll: :lol: 8)

THAT CORRADO FEELING!

I just wanted to know and make sure that I don’t have some kind of an illness, as I feel like a school boy with a crush...

That's perfectly normal...

I've been lusting after a Corrado since about 1995-ish, when I finally got one - I couldn't believe it. I kept having to look out of the window at home to check it was really a Corrado parked on my drive...