Sign in to follow this  
Stevie B

Stevie B's Corrado G60

R32 blue?

Nice but not keen on the lights. What wheels do you have to fit?

Cheers. Lights came with the car. Not sure if the car looks better with or without. Wheels are 17" PA Racing ones.

very nice! lovely colour, thats not standard is it? 8) get those 17's on!

Thanks! Colour isn't a standard one. It's Sonic blue. 17's will go on soon!! :D

is that james old interior?

the car looks mint matey.. would be great to see it in the flesh sometime.... :D

anymore plans for it? looks mad dehandled too... :wink:

the car looks mint matey.. would be great to see it in the flesh sometime.... :D

Yeah it is james old interior. Thanks for nice comments :D . Do you live in Milton Keynes? Because i have some friends there and pop over now and again. Hopefully be going to some car shows next year as well. Got quite a few plans, the list keeps on growing! Next plan though is to get the charger serviced and hopefully get a bit more power! :D . Want to change the suspension as its lowered springs with standard dampers at the mo, would love some coilovers! Wouldn't mind some of those brembo brakes as well! Saw them on james car and they look great, as is the rest of the car, especially the dash! I was debating on getting the drivers side dehandled to match, but i think it would be a little impractical, or am i being boring! :D

Yeah it is james old interior. Thanks for nice comments :D . Do you live in Milton Keynes? Because i have some friends there and pop over now and again. Hopefully be going to some car shows next year as well. Got quite a few plans, the list keeps on growing! Next plan though is to get the charger serviced and hopefully get a bit more power! :D . Want to change the suspension as its lowered springs with standard dampers at the mo, would love some coilovers! Wouldn't mind some of those brembo brakes as well! Saw them on james car and they look great, as is the rest of the car, especially the dash! I was debating on getting the drivers side dehandled to match, but i think it would be a little impractical, or am i being boring! :D

Nice one Steve

That interior is BLING!!

I live in MK, not far from the city, would be good to meetup sometime :wink:

Myns on springs & OE shocks but not for very long :D

James car is lovely, saw it at E38...

Who did the paintwork BTW? wasn't PVS was it??

Nice one Steve

That interior is BLING!!

I live in MK, not far from the city, would be good to meetup sometime :wink:

Myns on springs & OE shocks but not for very long :D

James car is lovely, saw it at E38...

Who did the paintwork BTW? wasn't PVS was it??

Cheers :D . Think i will go for coilovers. The paintwork was done by the previous owner who was a paint sprayer by trade and did the car in his spare time. Can't remember what company he worked for though. Never heard of PVS, do you know where they are? Are they any good?

hiya steve,

VERY nice car..haven't seen it round northampton really...either you don't take it out much or you haven't owned it long.

Very nice seats too!! i live near the eastern districts...so not far from you really.

PVS is Premier Vehicle Services in grafton industrial estate.

Let me know what you do with your BBS wheels mate...may need some temporary wheels while i get some new ones and sell my 17's.

p.s. theres a Stevie B on porka.net..the polo forum, and he has a very nice red polo...wierd.

Wow.. now that is just a beauty!!

It really does look so different as well, as you can just tell its not a standard Corrado colour.

Superb.. can't wait to see it with some bigger wheels on :)

hiya steve,

VERY nice car..haven't seen it round northampton really...either you don't take it out much or you haven't owned it long.

Very nice seats too!! i live near the eastern districts...so not far from you really.

PVS is Premier Vehicle Services in grafton industrial estate.

Let me know what you do with your BBS wheels mate...may need some temporary wheels while i get some new ones and sell my 17's.

p.s. theres a Stevie B on porka.net..the polo forum, and he has a very nice red polo...wierd.

Hi, Thanks for the nice comments. :D . Your right i have only owned the car for a few months now, and i am still running my old car around until i get a few more things done on the car. I couldn't resist bidding for the seats when i saw them on ebay! PVS is premier vehicle services! Can't believe i didn't get that! When i had my 16v golf i took it there! :oops:

Not sure what to do with the bbs wheels when i put my 17's on. Was thinking about keeping them for winter wheels. I will let you know though.

That Stevie B isn't me, but wierd coinsidence though. The B is just the initial of my middle name, thought it sounded catchy! :lol:

Wow.. now that is just a beauty!!

It really does look so different as well, as you can just tell its not a standard Corrado colour.

Superb.. can't wait to see it with some bigger wheels on :)

Cheers! :D . As soon as i saw it i knew i wanted the car! I'm glad the previous owner wasn't tempted to put any bodykits on or anything, i think it looks different, but without spoiling the corrado shape which i love. A few people have said the colour is like the Golf R32 blue.

It really does look a lot better with my 17's on, it's a pity i didn't have a digital camera before i took them off. But they will go back on and then i will get some more pics!

I might install Photoshop in a sec, and try photoshop some bigger wheels onto it.

Seeing as it is kinda like R32 blue, could try graft some R32 OZ wheels on :)

I might install Photoshop in a sec, and try photoshop some bigger wheels onto it.

Seeing as it is kinda like R32 blue, could try graft some R32 OZ wheels on :)

That would be cool! 8) . Be great to see what it looks like.

Stevie,

car looks great mate, but we do need to see those 17's on it!! i like the individuality of the seats and the paintwork! :D 8)

Jim,

i bloody love the R32 wheels! was wondering what they would look like on a c myself ever since i saw my cousin's R32 when he got it! would R32 seats fit the C as well or are they too tall??

any chance you could pm me with a quick guide on doing the wheels in photoshop, i am not a pc novice but not really used photoshop (is that Adobe Photoshop BTW?) :?