Sign in to follow this  
darrensphatvr6

Corrado gone, hello Bora V5.

I've just sold my corrado VR6 this month to fanjita on here, I was looking around for a bit for a bigger car, was looking for a nice passat but I got a bora V5 in the end :)

2001 Bora 2.3 V5,

19" BBS Ch.

De-notched bonnet, badgeless grill painted in united grey (Golf Gti colour) also the roof has been painted in the same colour.

joey'd headlights

Recaro interior.

Plans are . . .

Maybe paint the wheels the same colour as the roof/grill

Smooth rear and a littler number plate recess

US spec front bumper running lights

Sort out some niggles in the paintwork

:)

jesus that was quick, you didnt do all that already did you?

some of it before you bought it?

looks nice mate well done!

not a corrado but a great choice !! love the bora's. If i had space in my garage i would rock one as my new daily driver !!

But you would be disappointed by acceleration of the bora compared to the vr6 corrado, dont you?

jesus that was quick, you didnt do all that already did you?

some of it before you bought it?

looks nice mate well done!

Nope, bought It with all the above mods done :D I'm thinking of spraying the wheels the same colour as the roof/wing mirrows (united grey) but I'm not sure yet :scratch: If anybody could do a photoshop for me that would be great. Might get her booked in for a touch up aswell, to get the bodywork A+. The rados looking good in them pics, best pics I've seen of her 8)

i like that.

Cheers dude :)

not a corrado but a great choice !! love the bora's. If i had space in my garage i would rock one as my new daily driver !!

But you would be disappointed by acceleration of the bora compared to the vr6 corrado, dont you?

Well I've had 3 rados now, so I thought It was time for a change :confused4:

It's very smooth throughtout all the rev range and sounds pretty nice too. Obviously it ain't as quick as the vr, but it is a nice drive. Pulls @ 20mph in 5th :wink:

Refurb the wheels then sell them to me as they look horrid on the Bora.

:lol: Refurb them :cuckoo: They look brand new :clap:

19's on a corrado :nuts: ?

Shame your Corrados gone......can't argue with your choice of replacement tho! Looks superb! BBS rims set it off nice too 8)

Nope i meant refurb them in the sense that your going to do them grey so i can put them on my TT :lol: i am putting grey wheels on that

Nope i meant refurb them in the sense that your going to do them grey so i can put them on my TT :lol: i am putting grey wheels on that

right :lol: Im not sure if it would look too overdone though, seen as the roof and mirrors are already unied grey. Anybody good with photoshop :wave: ?

Very nice! Liking the mods- OEM+ 8)

Re: handling- defo worth getting a rear anti-roll bar on if you haven't already. One of the best mods I've done on the vRS.

Looks good! The V5 engine is one sweet sounding motor.. mate had one in a MK4 Golf :) Nice choice on the CH's too.. they look awesome on the Bora and on MK4 & MK5 Golfs!

Nope, bought It with all the above mods done :D I'm thinking of spraying the wheels the same colour as the roof/wing mirrows (united grey) but I'm not sure yet :scratch: If anybody could do a photoshop for me that would be great. Might get her booked in for a touch up aswell, to get the bodywork A+. The rados looking good in them pics, best pics I've seen of her 8)

Thanks mate, well it didn't take much to get her looking great, must be cos she was looked after haha