Sign in to follow this  
timg60

Help Smoked/red or Crystal/red rears...

Help :help:

Ive been looking for new rears fro the c after foolishly breaking one of my red/clear indicators. Its only a silly little hole about the size of a 10p but they are fooked.

I have found this site that is really cheep for the FK rears and they have both the styles.

http://caraudiosecurity.com/shop/produc ... /9318.html Black/red

http://caraudiosecurity.com/shop/produc ... /9316.html white/red

And I now cant decide which to get. Think both would look on a black car but need pictures to decide. Can anyone :help:

Cheers Tim

Nope not just yours. Think all the FK style one has that problem. Thinking whichever I get I am going to try and split then paint them black. Will try it out on my old ones first of course :grin:

Black car completely black/smoked rear lights would do it for me, black/smoked indicators available only from InPro, who charge more than FK.

Tempest

Black car completely black/smoked rear lights would do it for me, black/smoked indicators available only from InPro, who charge more than FK.

Tempest

mmmhhh sound nice but would probably be really expensive and I am oly having to change/ replace them as I foolishly broke one of the indicator units on my red/clear ones.

Thinking whichever I get I am going to try and split then

I would be interested to see how you get on, Are you going to try using a heat gun on them?

I have the smoked/red ones and they had mould on them too, they are about 5 years old tho LOL :gag: :cuckoo:

DSC04773small2.jpg[/attachment:310fvov7]do it your self maybe colour code the rears top half like mine! its not hard to do it your self just make sure you prep it well before hand! (ignore the lack of number plate surround and wonky zorst lol they were both either on their way or fallen off lol)

DSC04773small2.jpg[/attachment:jly96hzl]do it your self maybe colour code the rears top half like mine! its not hard to do it your self just make sure you prep it well before hand! (ignore the lack of number plate surround and wonky zorst lol they were both either on their way or fallen off lol)

oooh now I like them :grin:

Could practice on the old ones.

Curiously they do an early and late style version, now i've seen some of the FK's that don't quite sit right and make the boot look like its not shut properly. Although as far as i know the lights and the same for early and late spec but thinking about if they were different that would explain why they sit different. anyone shed any light on this?

http://caraudiosecurity.com/shop/produc ... ights.html