Jon_vr6

ABS light bulbs ***ALL SOLD ***

I have 3 pairs of bulbs left so if your abs light isnt working it could be because the bulb has blown so replacements are here.

Sold some a while back to forum members all thats needed to replace is a soldering iron and something to remove the old blown bulb.

So 6 bulbs for sale

£2.50 a pair delivered

First 3 members to say they want a pair get them, paypal prefered please

Cheers

Jon

Your in luck mate 1 pair left, remember the bulb will need soldering onto the circuit board! Have Pm'd you payment details mate ill get them in the post as soon as payment is recieved

Cheers

Jon

Hi mate. I know these have all gone, but do you know where I could get a bulb from?

I got them from RS components mate so maybe you can get them through them you have to order 20 odd though but you can do what i did and sell the spare ones on

Do you have a link or part number? I've been looking fir around 30 mins and still can't find them :)

Ill have a look for you tomorrow fella you should be able to read what bulb it is off the one you have on your car at the minute

Thanks for confirming Jon...

Ok, I'll order 10 as thats now the min order, will replace the bulb in my spare ABS light module and tell that on to cover my costs, will also have 8 spare bulbs should anyone else require any.

Cheers

Pete

Cheers pal! Soldered up new bulbs into the units, both work, Light comes on then goes out, bring on my MOT.

I now a spare working module, and 8 bulbs if anyone is in need...

Pete

Cheers pal! Soldered up new bulbs into the units, both work, Light comes on then goes out, bring on my MOT.

I now a spare working module, and 8 bulbs if anyone is in need...

Pete

How much for 2 bulbs posted please ;o)

Hi mate. 3.50 posted ok?

Pete,

I'll also take a couple, if you still have any. PayPal gift OK? Please PM me the details.

Cheers,

Andrew

Hi mate. 3.50 posted ok?

Yes thats fine, paypal gift?

These wouldn't happen to be the same as VDO gauge illumination bulbs would they?

Let me try sort em out tomorrow cus I've got spinal surgery in 10 days. Pm me your address details please :)

Hi,PM'd you several days ago with my address and asked for your paypal address, I've yet to receive it. Its no biggee, your health comes first, I just don't want you to think I'm a time waster.

I've not even read the PM yet mate :) ... so i dont forgot that is.... cleaned out my garage the other day... op is on tuesday so i'll try do it over next couple of days :) will reply with my paypal details once im ready post :)

Cheers and sorry. Pete

I've not even read the PM yet mate :) ... so i dont forgot that is.... cleaned out my garage the other day... op is on tuesday so i'll try do it over next couple of days :) will reply with my paypal details once im ready post :)

Cheers and sorry. Pete

PM replied to