psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

I think it was a blackberry hard to tell in the light. I let on in my girlfriends fiesta and to my amazement got a reply. Looked nice with the spoiler up.

Cheers Alan

H16 VRG?

I think anyways, parked on a driveway in Burley, Leeds!

There's also a Green Storm living out in Pudsey.

Rarely see Rado's out and about though.

seen a dark blue C in scarborough twice this week! running polished TT comps! Exchanged waves outside the NYPD station the other night :)

don't see many others out and about in the Surrey area. The only other VR6 that I regularly see is always parked up off of one of the main roads into Kingston, on my route to work. A very nice looking original black example, think the reg plate ends CCC, a 95 or 96 car..seeing it idaily is part of the reason I bought another (my 5th) recently. Whoever you are thanks for that

Classics on the common in harpenden earlier. Think it was a green VR . Didn't really get to see it properly as we're squeezing past each other in traffic.

don't see many others out and about in the Surrey area. The only other VR6 that I regularly see is always parked up off of one of the main roads into Kingston, on my route to work. A very nice looking original black example, think the reg plate ends CCC, a 95 or 96 car..seeing it idaily is part of the reason I bought another (my 5th) recently. Whoever you are thanks for that
Arrggghhh!!! I been spotted. :dance: It's actually Metallic midnight Blue but let's not split hairs.... It does look black!!

Arrggghhh!!! I been spotted. :dance: It's actually Metallic midnight Blue but let's not split hairs.... It does look black!!

I should have spotted that seeing as my current 96 VR Auto is also midnight blue !!..always mean to stop and have a proper look at yours, but it looks great from a distance.

I should have spotted that seeing as my current 96 VR Auto is also midnight blue !!..always mean to stop and have a proper look at yours, but it looks great from a distance.
Sadly, Colin The Corrado is looking a bit worse for wear these days. He's not really too bad, but he does need a little TLC and general tidying up.That said, if those 6 numbers (or even 5 numbers and the bonus ball) come up, it's all gonna happen. Out with the VR6 and in with an R32. There'll also be a complete 'glass out / everything off' blow-over and a nice shiney leather interior. In reality, an R32 Storm conversion. Can't wait for that day to come round!! :cheers: Edited by VR-Sixy

Sadly, Colin The Corrado is looking a bit worse for wear these days. He's not really too bad, but he does need a little TLC and general tidying up.That said, if those 6 numbers (or even 5 numbers and the bonus ball) come up, it's all gonna happen. Out with the VR6 and in with an R32. There'll also be a complete 'glass out / everything off' blow-over and a nice shiney leather interior. In reality, an R32 Storm conversion. Can't wait for that day to come round!! :cheers:

Ditto..mine is pretty tidy apart from some paintwork blemishes/ minor rust. I keep debating whether to go on 'prison rations' for a month and get mine a glass out respray!..if those 6little numbers came up I think I would just about corner the UK market in decent Corrados and 993 Porkers too!..

First spot in months.

N reg silver VR6 parked on the promenade in West Kirby, Wirral.

I parked practically accross the road in the 8v.

Ditto..mine is pretty tidy apart from some paintwork blemishes/ minor rust. I keep debating whether to go on 'prison rations' for a month and get mine a glass out respray!..if those 6little numbers came up I think I would just about corner the UK market in decent Corrados and 993 Porkers too!..
Not if my numbers came up first you wouldn't!! :cool:

spotted this one yesterday and the day before in the vue cinema car park in oxford, both times after 4pm

Exchanged waves with a red C in Flitwick earlier, about half-past 7 near the station. Possibly with Inpro headlights?

Spotted this very clean L reg VR6 at Maryhill McDonalds Glasgow today. Haven't seen one around for some time now.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]68625[/ATTACH]

Blue vr6 spotted all the way down near falmouth , drove 370 mile from hull and didnt see one on the way down , then the blue one mentioned above in a town called charrick i think running black 928s an in the same village a bit further up a another parked up by the side of the road red with a full kit on and gold wheels

Anyone on here ??

purple VR6 on the A507 heading toward Milton Keynes. Looked nice, was in my mates polo GT so didn't flash.

And now standing on my mates balcony in Sheffield getting pi**ed and I spot this! Blue rado with 'vwc' plate with roof bars, in a car park opposite.

Another spotted today green valver i think in a little village near falmouth about four mile out near an asda bibbed as i went passed , bird driving aswell

[ATTACH]68665[/ATTACH]

Spotted this on the a1 (near Lincoln I think!) Saturday afternoon! I was in the white mini as you joined just before the overturned caravan!

a nice original looking red C coming off Kingston bridge towards Hampton about 11.30pm today. From the wheels I think it may have been a G60? Anyway, it looked really stunning and sparkly, in great condition-of course that may just have been due to the twinkly lighting around the river! Anyone on here?

L460DTA, black lowered on BBS IIRC in Scarbados, heading towards the uni going over the bridge.

I'd parked mine up on the bridge and was heading into town, spotted after commenting to my girlfriend about not seeing many rado's out and about! looked good!

Dark blue C spotted on Mitcham Lane Streatham, South London. Infact you pulled up beside me to ask about my coilovers :grin:

Hope you managed to get some sorted out in the end

BTW - Could have sworn I saw the same car in Purley / Woodmansterne way too? Could be wrong

Dark blue C spotted on Mitcham Lane Streatham, South London. Infact you pulled up beside me to ask about my coilovers :grin:

Hope you managed to get some sorted out in the end

BTW - Could have sworn I saw the same car in Purley / Woodmansterne way too? Could be wrong

..maybe you were..my dark blue C also frequents Purley/Woodmansterne area as I live in Carshalton Beeches.

..maybe you were..my dark blue C also frequents Purley/Woodmansterne area as I live in Carshalton Beeches.

Generally tend to see your motor (if it is you) late afternoon about 5:00ish motoring up Plough Lane, Purley. I drove past you on Plough Lane in a silver Ford Focus (borrowed) last week, flashing my lights at you. I live Coulsdon / Banstead way

Normally I'm in a lowered dark blue 2.0 Valver with shaved front bumper (pretty recognisable) - it was in the shop all of last week hence why I was in Focus