psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

awesome :clap: I can rest safe in the knowledge that I officially exist :lol:

saw 2 myself today, wondered if either were you...

dark blue corrado on the A4 near taplow heading onto the m4 at about 7:50 this morning

black corrado (again not sure type) at 11:00 ish on stoke road near wexham park, gave a wave and got a smile back (I wasn't in mine though so he may have thought me weird :( )

Stock looking Aqua blue VR "N*VRG" (I Think) on the A2 (Shooters Hill Road) Doug and I (Black VR and Grey16v-bonnet up) were pulled over "Broken down" on the red Route waiting for the rest of the guys to catch up...

Slowed with what looked like a "Should I pull over and help" moment... then got swept away with traffic... Expected to see you at Greenwich...

That number plate seems really familiar....

that makes 2 corrados seen around that time in that area that didn't come. maybe they gave up trying to fight the traffic works!

Not mine you're thinking of is it? C6 VRG Dark Burgundy Pearl VR6, bought off an advert on here a few weeks ago, now in bournemouth and norwich with me

I saw a blue 'N' reg Corrodo going down Hayes Lane in Kenley today at about 11.30. It was the first time I've seen another Corrado whilst driving mine since I got it about 6 months ago.

I gave a flash and a wave but the silly bint driving it had no idea what was goin on. Apologies if it's anyone on here but I don't think it was! :lol:

Stock looking Aqua blue VR "N*VRG" (I Think) on the A2 (Shooters Hill Road) Doug and I (Black VR and Grey16v-bonnet up) were pulled over "Broken down" on the red Route waiting for the rest of the guys to catch up...

Slowed with what looked like a "Should I pull over and help" moment... then got swept away with traffic... Expected to see you at Greenwich...

that makes 2 corrados seen around that time in that area that didn't come. maybe they gave up trying to fight the traffic works!

Not mine you're thinking of is it? C6 VRG Dark Burgundy Pearl VR6, bought off an advert on here a few weeks ago, now in bournemouth and norwich with me

Nope def an Aqua VR, N-plate and in London!

so who do I keep seeing near Chineham Bus Park wearing Classic Green? Got a nice, friendly wave today as I was in the C for a change 8)

Two spots around Swansea this morning, first was a bordeaux? C going East bound on the M4 around junction 44. Second was a aqua blue? C driving along the A4067 in the opposite direction to the Liberty Stadium, had a private plate A19 *** and tinted rears.

Saw a black G60 in Macclesfield today at about 3pm. Lowered and it looked like it had a bit of a 3-slat grille blended into the front bumper, presumably for an intercooler. Also had an a-pillar mounted boost gauge.

Nope def an Aqua VR, N-plate and in London!

sorry chap, that was aimed at corradude, as my number plate is similar! maybe thats the one that was familiar

spotted a black corrado coming off the M4 at the Tuns junction slough. you ugly_bloke ? I gotta tag you back :lol: what should I be looking for ?

awesome :clap: I can rest safe in the knowledge that I officially exist :lol:

saw 2 myself today, wondered if either were you...

dark blue corrado on the A4 near taplow heading onto the m4 at about 7:50 this morning

black corrado (again not sure type) at 11:00 ish on stoke road near wexham park, gave a wave and got a smile back (I wasn't in mine though so he may have thought me weird :( )

Well at least your car exsist, from where I was, I couldn't see anyone at the wheel. Maybe a ghost Corrado......

Neither of those are mine, as my C is dusky mauve.

Spotted a red C heading north on the M6 yesterday, was passing the Birmingham (Hilton Park I think) services about 14:45ish, I was parked up in the southbound jam :(

Slightly belated logging of this spot but does anyone want to claim the dark green Corrado heading south on the M5 on Thursday evening at about seven o'clock between Worcester and Strensham?

Spotted a red C heading north on the M6 yesterday, was passing the Birmingham (Hilton Park I think) services about 14:45ish, I was parked up in the southbound jam :(

Cool Steve - that was most likely myself - heading home :)

I didn't notice you - that queue was something else on the southbound side!

spotted a black corrado coming off the M4 at the Tuns junction slough. you ugly_bloke ? I gotta tag you back :lol: what should I be looking for ?

Mine is dusty mauve and on a K plate, if it is good weather, I will be out and about in it on Sunday (12th) if I see ya, I'll wave.

Not sure if this counts as a spot, but saw a Corrado at Oxford motor auction last Thursday, it was G plate 16v, in blue, grey cloth interior, keep fit windows, in OK shape (missing front spoiler) was taxed and MOT. It sold for £1150, is the new owner on here?

black possibly dark grey rado, L reg, on color coded 16" keskin kt4's, all red rears in park royal last night..looked lovely!

N-plate green storm in Hendon just up from The Hyde, yesteray afternoon around 1pm. Slightly older chap driving, Roger Blassberg's age group! Totally standard, looked very nice indeed.

I was up in Newcastle for the weekend and saw a Red rado on Matthew Bank near South Gosforth, on the way to the pub by the looks of it - seemed tidy! There aren't that many rados in the Toon. Anyone on here?

spotted a few over the weekend at donny and trhe journey to/from!

Nugget with Pink Wheels! wow they are pink! (near the yokohama stand on saturday)

Red with 17" dotz chronos. i actually spoke to you but cant remember if you said you were on here!

Neil's VR with Sheff Cruise!

Nugget VR on the way home. woodall services, standard

Spotted a couple on the way back down the M1 today.

1st would have been around 5Pm north bound around Sheffield(ish). Red with a roof spoiler.

2nd was south bound in the long (13 mile long) roadworks about 6PM, white, got and gave a wave :D