Sign in to follow this  
Swompy

Braught a Rado picking it up next week

ya it was a good quote untill I rang to pay for it then it shot up to £1600 cos the computer made some gesses :bad-words: :censored:

so cheapest one is £1395 not that cheap but the best so far and thats after ringing them

Have you tried Adrian Flux/Chris Knott matey? maybe worth a quick call if you haven't already done so. :?

haha that was Adrian flux

cool how much and were?

Probably wont put it on straight away but no hame in haveing one for when i need it

£20.00, either collect it from home in Gloucester or I work in Stroud if easier. PM me if interested.

Ian :D

Have you tried Elephant? They quote you online and you can buy online at that price.

Cheap as well, even for modded cars.

Insurance all sorted Adrian flux rang me back with a quote not far off the first one.

it will cost £1292 fully comp only condition is I need to get a thatcham cat 2 alarm fitted.

Going to pick my Rado up in a bit, I cant wait :D

If im not on here for a few days it because I dont want to get out of it :D heheheheheh

Im back

All I can say is WOW!!! :D :clap:

I now know why this car is amazing, looking at it was great but driving one is something different.

I passed a black Rado on the way back and exchanged waves ( looked like he was in a shirt and tie, very smart :D )

I cant wait to go back out :D

Just thought I would add that the sound from the eninge was amazing made me smile every time i touched the pedal. If the valver souds nice I woud love to hear the vr6

Im back

All I can say is WOW!!! :D :clap:

.....................I cant wait to go back out :D

:) Nice one. I've been waiting for you to post up after picking it up to see what you said.

Enjoy. Treat her (it) nice

I will be treating her nice, all ready getting a list of things that need changeing, ( will be look through parts section soon :D )

Will make a thread in members area later on after My friends have seen her.... I mean it

Swompy,

Glad you're pleased with it - Let me know if you are coming over to collect the KR Inlet Cam?

Ian :D