Sign in to follow this  
Kempy

learnt something today...

intermitant wiper speed is programmable :D sorry if everybody on here knew that. I didn't :cheers:

my current rados' prevoius owner didnt have to give me any banter my satin had just :censored: me off so much I just had to get any other

i never would have if the previous owner hadn't included it in his sales banter :D

apparently its just the relay 99 thats the bit that does it. I nearly won one on ebay, I lost and thought I'd see if mine did it :clap:

It tells you all about this in the manual, although, as a typical male I'd only ever glanced at it so only found this out when someone mentioned it on here :)

there was a thread a while ago about the magical things a corrado does. like the 'secret' mfa

my mfa stopped working today, wheres the thread for that lol :lol:

you tried the disconnecting the battery then reconnecting after 5 secs or so?? sounds like somethings come loose

hmm will try that...Ive just got it back from a auto leccy. had a remote locking kit done among other things..so it could be something he done :help:

i never would have if the previous owner hadn't included it in his sales banter :D

apparently its just the relay 99 thats the bit that does it. I nearly won one on ebay, I lost and thought I'd see if mine did it :clap:

that was me selling one on e-bay :lol:

you should always ask on the Corrado forum first :nono: - only joking :)

the early Corrado's had relay 19 which is a bog standard fixed delay intermittant, the cars after about 1992 had the '99' programmable one.

Do other Vw's have the 99 relay and if so could I just stick it into my 1990 valver. Something extra to look for when crawling around the scrap yard.

Do other Vw's have the 99 relay and if so could I just stick it into my 1990 valver. Something extra to look for when crawling around the scrap yard.

old passat, vento, golf mk3....

Thanks Arnau. The next time I'n in the scrappys I'll be staring under the dash of every old VW I see. :nuts: