Sign in to follow this  
Swompy

Swompy's Ice grey violet. Now gone to a new home

Like the tints; got worried when I saw the during photo was thinking oh my god :nono: but the final pic "suits you sir". Looks good with the colour

Like the tints; got worried when I saw the during photo was thinking oh my god :nono: but the final pic "suits you sir". Looks good with the colour

Thanks alot better than the orange

Put some Corrado car mats in the car that I got for christmas.

100103_130927.jpg

A car for xmas - lucky blighter!

Car done 89,000 miles today

That's too much in one day! Give her a rest :wink: Good number though - what ya got planned for the big 90?

i hope mine will get 146 on the rollers!! it's got a bit more than you though i think so anywhere near yours for me will be awesome

Car done 89,000 miles today

That's too much in one day! Give her a rest :wink: Good number though - what ya got planned for the big 90?

Hahaha

Well at the end of the month I'm off to DG to finaly get the G60 brakes fitted, and Saturday Andy is helping my fit a new engine mount. :clap:

Then once it is through its MOT in march I will hopfully get round to fitting the KR cam and inlet manifold.

i hope mine will get 146 on the rollers!! it's got a bit more than you though i think so anywhere near yours for me will be awesome

I was very suprised when I got that number on the rollers tho. But I'm shore you will get more than me as I havent realy done much to it.

I was very suprised when I got that number on the rollers tho. But I'm shore you will get more than me as I havent realy done much to it.

differences from mine to yours are, k&n, ecu chip, and i think thats about it but when i finally get on rollers it will have a new 4-1 manifold/downpipe into a powerflow (which i hate) and also a decat so we'll see!

differences from mine to yours are, k&n, ecu chip, and i think thats about it but when i finally get on rollers it will have a new 4-1 manifold/downpipe into a powerflow (which i hate) and also a decat so we'll see!

Sounds good, thats a few other things I want to add to mine. Getting a K&N on saturday.

Where did you get the ECU chip from and is it any good?

I also want to get a 4 branch on mine but go for a sports cat insted of the decat.

mine was made pre aug 1st 92 so i'm ok with a decat, the chip was on it when i got the car

ahh right fair enough.

If I could of gotten away with a De-cat I probably would of but not realy worth the hassle to be honist

Got the new engine mount in today and a K&M pannel filter, thanks to Andy (Cazzavr) :notworthy:

Car feels alot smoother and gear change is better too :D

Real big shame about that scratch tho Andy :( hope you get it sorted.

No worries, Jake. Went well today- glad we eventually got that top bolt removed ;)

I texted my Headteacher about the damage, and she reckons it may be covered by my union... not so sure myself. Either way, I'll have a very close look at all the red cars in the car park this week!

No worries, Jake. Went well today- glad we eventually got that top bolt removed ;)

I texted my Headteacher about the damage, and she reckons it may be covered by my union... not so sure myself. Either way, I'll have a very close look at all the red cars in the car park this week!

Ya got there in the end. :D

I hope you can get it sorted with not too much hassle for you.

will have to hunt them down and kill them

will have to hunt them down and kill them

Mos def :twisted:

Oh no!

hope you get your car sorted mate

Sorted out a seized rear slider today, with FIRE :nuts:

Hopefully my brakes will work better now :D

Glad you sorted it- your wheel was HOT when you arrived :?

Cheers, it was hot.

When I got home It was rather hot so I put a little snow on it and it just hissed at me :eek:

Couldnt see anyting wrong with it when I took the wheel off. So gave it a clean and put copper grease on the relevent parts. It seamed to be all fine after a quick spin earlyer. Will see what it does on the way to work tomorow

Managed to free up the slider on the other side too, had some fun with a blow torch to free it up :norty:

Used the new stands today but the anoying thing is, the trolly jack lifts the car about 1inch to short for me to get the axle stands in :epicfail:

But a block of wood sorted that out :D