Sign in to follow this  
Swompy

Swompy's Ice grey violet. Now gone to a new home

Looking very good Jake. It won't stop there I'm guessing :wink:

No it wont, all ready looking at a flowed head 8) after being burned by a vauxhall vectra on the way home :( :epicfail:

Got him off the lights and all the way up and till I got to the end of 3rd gear :( ( he did have loads of blue/black smoke coming out the back tho :twisted: :lol: )

I need more POWER

No I dont want a VR just yet 8)

Must be a different whinning then as the noise I get you can only hear it at really low revs or at idle.

and is deffo the belts, might try the talcum powder technique to see if that helps tomorow

im betting the powerstering pump needs adjusting and that should stop the squeek or your aux belts are old and buggered

not sure the talk trick works on yours as your aux belts only drive pullys on the inside unlike the vr6

but the engine bay deffo looks better for the bling :D

All the belts are about a year old so cant be due to that.

Will have to investigate it at some point

These cars are worst than women with taking your money.

I'm all ready looking for a P+P head and 4 branch manifold :ignore: 8)

So what do you lot think is better?

Standard

100401_185817.jpg

OR colour coded

100401_190010.jpg

coded looks good :) its a nice colour! (and i coded a badgeless grill and hated it!)

:clap: some one els you likes it :D

I will keep it on for coleford so you lot can see what its like ( will bring the standard one too :lol: )

For me, Ice Violet is the sort of colour that needs to be broken up a bit with the black plastics. Red and white are the same.

what cazza said, i was gonna CC my door handles on the satin but certain colours need breaking up with black trim etc

For me, Ice Violet is the sort of colour that needs to be broken up a bit with the black plastics. Red and white are the same.

Thats a fair point

I kinda think all cars need the colour breaking up a bit! Id never personally run a colour-coded grill, but each to their own man! :D

I kinda think all cars need the colour breaking up a bit! Id never personally run a colour-coded grill, but each to their own man! :D

I kinda like it so going to leave it on for a bit.

Any way if we all liked the same things it would be boreing ( even tho we all have Corrado's :lol: )

Dont fancy coming to Coleford do you Chris, got a spare place 8)

No money dude, and I mean no money! :lol: All available funding is going towards brakes atm :(

Dude it will only be £2 and you can get some free food back at mine after 8)

Yeh, what about the petrol mate? Besides, I've got a rear bearing absolutely HOWLING at me atm and it's doing my nut, so the rado isn't being driven much at all. Plus on top of that Im spending the Easter holiday with my lovely GF :luvlove:

Yeh, what about the petrol mate? Besides, I've got a rear bearing absolutely HOWLING at me atm and it's doing my nut, so the rado isn't being driven much at all. Plus on top of that Im spending the Easter holiday with my lovely GF :luvlove:

:lol: no worrys, was just wondering any way :grin:

Standard for me. Colour coded just doesn't work on lighter coloured cars, or the flat colours - red, white, etc. Definitely needs the black to break it up IMHO.