rado-steve

Suspension Bushes and ARB's! What Do You Rate??

Hi All,

Wel I've decided upon Koni Coilovers, thats for Deffo!

But I want a full Polybush Kit, Heard some pretty terrible stuff about powerflex TBF, I used to run Bonrath Bushes on my old MK2 but tracking down a dealer seems tough!!! Anyone know of an alternative to powerflex or know where I can get Bonrath stuff from???

Also with ARB's.......KW, H&R, Weitec and Eibach all make them, Does one seem to be better than the other???

Hope to get useful info :)

Cheers Guys

Steve

long time ahead to bring this back up but i've just seen this (^) link and cant quite believe the price!? It equates to about £58 - for a full polybush kit?! (i searched for the 16v version however) but im a little confused as when you go to checkout it doesn't seem to add postage costs, even when paypal states that my address is in the UK - surely not free international shipping too?? anyone from UK brought from here?

Interested in this site too, auto tech 262 cams for $275 which seems good to me, anyone know what the import duty would be?