Sign in to follow this  
Danny B

New Weitecs !!

Hi all,

thought I would post pictures of my newly fitted weitecs (thanks Tekara)

had them on a day now and really like them :clap: :clap: . They are a bit firm but to be expected really, they are sooo much better than my tired standard set up I had before.

I wanted a lower height but not to actually look like its been lowered, what does everyone think ?stromlaufplan_gamma4.pdfPICT0031.JPG[/attachment:3c5n637h]Corrado92.pdfPICT0036.JPG[/attachment:3c5n637h]passat climatronic wiring diags.pdfPICT0037.JPG[/attachment:3c5n637h]climatronic wiring-Golf from May 01.pdfPICT0038.JPG[/attachment:3c5n637h]2.8l 24v Climatronic system.pdfPICT0039.JPG[/attachment:3c5n637h]PICT0040.JPG[/attachment:3c5n637h]

Ride height looks spot on !

if you have it any lower,it takes the driveability out of it

looks good

yeah I dont want to make the thing undriveable and I dont really like the look of it slammed on standard wheels....OEM look is for me !!

Was even thinking of raising the back slightly

Are they the Hi-Con GT coilovers? Really tempted with a set but as with most people I want decent ride quality!

Are they the Hi-Con GT coilovers? Really tempted with a set but as with most people I want decent ride quality!

They are indeed.....depends what you mean by ride quality - I take it 'comfort' - I only drive myn once a week so I can put up with stiffer ride, in saying that I've been in 'stiffer' :camp: cars.

Problem with taking advise for these types of things is that everyones situation is different.....be it the wheels you have to the type of roads you regularly drive on, on the whole however, in the limited time I've had them I'm impressed so far with the weitecs :grin:

Girlfriends just turned up at work to see me in it and she hates it :lol: oh well at least it will keep the miles off it, she can use her own car more often now !!

what do girls know anyway :roll:

yeah I dont want to make the thing undriveable and I dont really like the look of it slammed on standard wheels....OEM look is for me !!

Was even thinking of raising the back slightly

i was going to say drop the front a bit, but looks good :thumb right:

Girlfriends just turned up at work to see me in it and she hates it :lol: oh well at least it will keep the miles off it, she can use her own car more often now !!

what do girls know anyway :roll:

mines the opposite !

miles keep going on it