Sign in to follow this  
nedssx

How long does it take for CCGB approval?

Hi I filled out the CCGB online application form about two weeks ago and was wondering how long it takes to approve the account.

Depends, if you're talking about this forum, put it this way, we're still waiting :tongue:

Depends, if you're talking about this forum, put it this way, we're still waiting :tongue:

:lol: funny stuff!

Pretty sure I sent mine off about 2 months ago and haven't heard back....but then I may not have, my brain is not what it used to be. :shrug:

Maybe drop someone like CrazyDave or Butterfly a PM?

Hi nedssx.

I can confirm the CCGB has had your registration. Details have been sent to the membership secretary though I've not heard anything from her for a few weeks. I must give her a call to check all is OK.

Crazydave is the club webmaster and will need to athorise your CCGB website access. I believe you have to click on an email link to confirm your registration to prevent all the spam type registrations swamping the internet now a days.

Drop Crazydave a pm to check on CCGB website access and chase me up in a few weeks if you've not had registration paperwork (member number and Sprinter).

Regards

Judith

I'm also waiting for mine (paid about 6 weeks ago I think) - chased it up a few times but not heard anything...

Assume the commitee are still busy talking to Police etc and with the internal investigation after the 'Toadgate' issue at BVF :lol:

Vicky, the CCGB´s membership secretary, has been down with the flu´ for the last 3-4 weeks, and workwise on loads of training courses, so didn´t have time to sort out all the renewals.

She is catching up as we speak :D , so bear with us.

Tempest