Sign in to follow this  
Walesy

How Much?

But are recaros worth that much still?

I'd value the car at being worth about £300 more than the equivalent car with standard interior? :shrug:

If it's as mint as you say, in black with Recaros, prob up to around £3K at the very most. I think a lot of sellers look at other cars on Autotrader and see the cheap (on the whole) prices and underprice their car accordingly, scared that they won't sell in the current climate. I got my 1.8 16v a couple of months ago for £1.8K and it's in very good nick- been told since several times I could sell it for a fair amount more...

Reckon you're pretty spot on with the Recaro factor- they're most definately a bonus, but the car isn't worth £900 more than a non-Recaro'd C. £300 sounds about right.

Cheers for the posts guys, very useful! I went to see it this evening, it really is a very nice example, in very good condition. I made an offer I think is fair but we'll have to see if someone else goes to look at it and offers higher!

He's looking for £2600, if anyone here wants to pay that i'm happy to pass the details on :)

is it 1.8 or 2.0 16V?

All late valvers were 2.0 :dorky:

Thought you of all people would know that Kev?? :wink: :lol:

No more than 2k IMO

agree with the 'all depends on the buyer on the day' jist, but target i'd say early £2k's for an absolute minter, and would have to be someone who wants the 2ltr over any others which is difficult when vr's are soooo temptingly cheap at the moment.

Two six doesn't sound all that unreasonable to me if it is mint and you plan to keep it for a while and get some use out if it. He'd probably go down to two four or so and that sounds even better. A mint corrado is a rare thing these days. Wish I had one. :lol:

I would say over 2k for a valver is pushing it despite all the extras.

sub 100k miles is not massively uncommon on a fair few 'rados that have been advertised on here recently, full VWSH is only a bonus to those people that find it desirable and if you add into the mix that most VW garages don't even own the workshop manuals for a Corrado anymore how do you expect that to a plus point?

Interior is definitely desirable but again people have been struggling to shift cloth reccaros at the £500 level for a while.

Soooo, it's not massively rare which leads onto the value being on the condition, the difference between my always garaged valver and my never garaged G60 is night and day, especially when you look at the condition of the rubber bits, I am still on an original set of only just starting to go manky roof strips.

Ok the big question is how much for a mint g60 namley mine 48k 3 owners i was offered £8k last year but managed to get a job so kept it?

Cheers for the posts guys, very useful! I went to see it this evening, it really is a very nice example, in very good condition. I made an offer I think is fair but we'll have to see if someone else goes to look at it and offers higher!

He's looking for £2600, if anyone here wants to pay that i'm happy to pass the details on :)

Could you pm me the ad details please?

Thank you.

Ok the big question is how much for a mint g60 namley mine 48k 3 owners i was offered £8k last year but managed to get a job so kept it?

Yours is an amazing car, Drew 8) Again, it all depends on whether there is a buyer out there, which there probably is, but you'd have to be patient. Doubt very much whether you'd get anywhere near £8K now though. £5-6K maybe? Very difficult to put a price on it TBH.

sounds like its worth 4.5k imo im afraid

Reckon it could fetch more than that- have you seen it? It's like it's just come out of the showroom + good G60s are holding their value much better than the others at the mo...

agree they are holding their value better than the VR's etc... i think you could get more, obviously just finding the right person, i would of sold it in a heartbeat for 8k!!

oh just seen what car, it was at inters, looks brand spanking new all round!! its definately worth more than 4.5k, like you said 5-6k i would imagine, its the best condition G60 i have seen!!

No way - I'd expect Drew's is still worth 8-9k easy...

As I said above, cars it that condition are very hard to come by now,I'm not saying it would shift easily but if people are looking for an absolute minter then that's the one to have.

I was not at inters mate not been to any shows this year just finished stripping down changing most the engine parts for new ones and just put it back together. If it did have to go for the business to survive i would like between 7-8k if i could. The thing is there is not one like that ive seen unless one in a garage somewere and all the memrorbilia i have as well like original reciept,framed marketing posters,original press release,spare parts in boxes switches and indicators etc. If you want to see a over priced car see this.

http://www.tomhartley.com/usedcar/Volks ... f-GTI-MK1-£16,450/15267368

Walesy you little tinker!!, Ive done my homework and it does look nice. 8)

No where near me, so good luck and im sure your gonna be the new owner of a rather nice valver. :D

(GIT :mad2: )

:lol:

Much love .