Sign in to follow this  
ChrisKnottIns

OUR 3RD BEST MONTH EVER!

Remarkably, July was our 3rd best month EVER in terms of business!

Considering we have been going 26 years, that is great news especially in these days of the Credit Crunch.

The reason for this is due to the fact that users of this and other forums are insuring their cars with us, simple as that!

Therefore I'd like to thank all who have rung us & would encourage everyone to ring us anytime up to 14 days before their renewal date.

It's a freephone number so it won't cost you anything to call (though if calling by mobile, it may be better to call on 01580 752961).

You must have at least 1 year's NCB (unless you have NCB on a second car or a company car letter to state at least 1 year's claim free driving), and all drivers must have held a full UK licence for at least 1 year, and to insure a 'performance' car, there must be at least 1 years experience of driving that, or similar performance cars. Unfortunately, the scheme is not competitive on all M - Manchester, L - Liverpool, OL - Oldham & SK1-12 - Stockport postcodes and excludes Northern Ireland.

It's imperative you quote the Club name & reference number found either in my signature or my introductory post as the community of forum users is better statistically claims-wise than non-forum users – hence the reason why the premiums can be so much cheaper.

As previously mentioned, our average recorded saving for our new customers has been £60.02 in 2009 but of course many of them have seen bigger savings! (I read on one forum only this morning that we had saved one guy £200 off his BEST quote elsewhere!).

What have you got to lose?!

You guys have almost secured my business, even though FLUX are actually cheaper....

Anything you can do to sweeten me up a bit? :)

I've gotta say that I prefer your excess for starters...!

How about some sample quotes?

It's a pain in the backside having to reel off a list of modifications to an insurer over the phone, so how about some ball park figures to give us an idea?

For example:-

Male 35, No points, 9 years NCB, IT professional, garaged over night, low crime post code, SD&P and travel to work driving a 94 Corrado VR6 Turbo. 400hp, coilovers, ARBs, big brakes etc etc, the full works, all declared.

If you give an estimate of £700, then I'll be ringing you :D

I used to work at an insurance company so I know it's possible to run through the system and do a dummy quote.

like it,

how about the same as above but - 24 years old, engineer with 3 years no claims, oh and only 300bhp :(

It would be nice to get some ball park quotes without having to ring around half a dozen insurers. So we could have a range of ages and common modifications, engine transplants etc etc and then people would know what they're getting themselves into insurance wise.

It saves us having to ring around several insurers and it saves the insurers a lot of time too.

I think the days of insurance being based around "The computer says no" and what kind of mood the insurer is in are long gone. It's the 21st century, we should just be able to buy insurance at a set price like any other product....imo.

25 years of age, this power, you pay this much

30 years of age, that power, you pay that much.

Why should it be any more difficult than that? If dodgy postcodes and driver skill are brought into question just because statistics say they are bad, then how about some proof to justify the inflated premiums. Prove that Bob age 21 is such a bad driver compared to Jim aged 76.

Could have been worse, rung the Post Office for a quote, 30 minutes of my life I will never get back. :(

Now, fair do's, not every normal person knows BREMBO as a brand name, but then also having to spell "C A L I P E R", as in brake caliper, which is on every frigging car........... :bad-words:

Is it impossible NOT to get a job working for a Car Insurance firm. :scratch:

Think you should post that in your is it just me thread mate :lol: quality reading indeed!

How about some sample quotes?

It's a pain in the backside having to reel off a list of modifications to an insurer over the phone, so how about some ball park figures to give us an idea?

For example:-

Male 35, No points, 9 years NCB, IT professional, garaged over night, low crime post code, SD&P and travel to work driving a 94 Corrado VR6 Turbo. 400hp, coilovers, ARBs, big brakes etc etc, the full works, all declared.

If you give an estimate of £700, then I'll be ringing you :D

I used to work at an insurance company so I know it's possible to run through the system and do a dummy quote.

Hi Kev

You should know more than anyone then that no insurers give ball park figures nowadays. Once of a day yes, but it's all scientific now with more questions asked! (You didn't even state your actual postcode).

The other thing is that I don't do the quotes as I'm hardly in the office!

We are more than happy with the amount of people insuring with us on here but i'm afraid it's a case of having to ring us a renewal! Sorry.