Sign in to follow this  
mlyon89

Reiger De-Badged front grill/Eyelids

Arite folks!

Just a quick question to see if any of you's have fitted this type of front grill yourselfs or if you got a body shop to do it.

It comes with a fitting kit which funnily enough the instructions are in german! And theres two tubes of what must be sticking paste?!? Any help appreciated!

they are easy enough to do yourself, the tubes are probly some sort of jb wled (liquid metal) as the eyebrow needs to be put on by being stuck, i just used an outdoor no more nails type gear

unsure of the make but i just did one yesterday i got from a guy on here it was a red eyebrow and black grill

so rubbed it all down primer colour and laquer later and its looked like this

Well i must say you've made a very good job of that! mines the blackberry aswell. where did you get the paint from for that and do you just stick the eyelid part straight onto the top of the plastic headlight covers?!?

Cheers :)

Well i must say you've made a very good job of that! mines the blackberry aswell. where did you get the paint from for that and do you just stick the eyelid part straight onto the top of the plastic headlight covers?!?

Cheers :)

Thanks erm the paint from paints4u.co.uk and no i used very small self tappers as advised by walesy glue would not be good !!