Sign in to follow this  
jok

fuel filter

I've just done a service on my VR, and changed the fuel filter also but have this horible feeling I have put the new one in backward :confused4:

it's a Bosch filter, which way should the arrow point? can someone take a pic of thiers? :nuts:

thnxs

I'm going to take a stab in the dark and say the direction the fuel flows ..... ? :nuts:

Thats what I think, so it should point to the engine, just get the feeling its wrong though, come guys get your mobile phones out! :shrug:

Hehe - I'm not taking the piss matey, I changed one on another VR I had about a year ago and assumed the arrow would indicate the direction of flow. If I'm wrong, I sincerely apologise and vow to hunt down whoever decided the arrow should point backwards!

arrrghh :censored:

just read a tread on the vortex forum says arrow should point forward (toward engine), a mechanic friend tells it points back :confused4:

still none the wiser. if you see a dodgy geezer sniffing round a parked corrados rear wheel arch its me! :grin:

arrrghh :censored:

just read a tread on the vortex forum says arrow should point forward (toward engine), a mechanic friend tells it points back :confused4:

still none the wiser. if you see a dodgy geezer sniffing round a parked corrados rear wheel arch its me! :grin:

LOL, what a thread :lol:

If using Lego as a difficulty scale, this is Duplo :lol:

Everything after the pump = > (arrow points to engine)

Everything afer the fuel rail =

to be fair the mechanic works on Ferrari's and my Corrado is Red! (easy to confuse with a F430 :grin: )

should tell him the engine is at the front!

to be fair the mechanic works on Ferrari's and my Corrado is Red! (easy to confuse with a F430 :grin: )

should tell him the engine is at the front!

:lol:

That would explain it, italian cars are all backward anyway :lol: