Sign in to follow this  
MonkeyVR6

Undrivable Corrado (Forza 3 content)

Hi chaps,

I've got a bit carried away and on a 6000 CR (Forza 3 money) Corrado I've spent a total of 167,660 CR on upgrading...resulting in a A Class, 560 PI car :help:

The car is great in a straight line, especially off the mark, but I'm finding out that it handles like a boat come a corner, which is pissing me off when playing you lot online as much less powerful Corrado's are destroying me! :p

The car spec:

AWD chasis

3.0 litre VR6 engine + single turbo

457bhp

381 lb-ft

2,698lbs

or

6.5 speed

5.2 handling

7.4 acceleration

8.8 launch

5.3 braking

Obviously, the handling and braking is something I really need to address, however both of them are upraded to 'race'. :confused4:

I realise that I'm going to have to sacrifice a bit of bhp, but I need to keep the car in a reasonable class with a reasonable 'PI' number, or I'm either not going to be able to race my A Class car against other modified Corrados and if I can...I'm unable to keep it on the track!

Basically, can a Forza geek advise me on how to decrease performance on my C thus enabling me to be competitive with racing others online.

Cheers ez.

I'm kind of in the same boat/barge. :lol:

So far the only solution I've found is stiffening the rear a lot which helps but I still get understeer washout when applying power out of a corner. So its pretty crummy advice really and I'd be glad to hear advice as well! :D

I found putting your AWD ratio at 30%/70% towards the rear helps, increase your front tire pressure a little, and just experiment with the differential settings. I managed to build an S class rado 0-62 in 2.5secs :nuts:. braking is still a problem tho!

Cheers for the advice chaps, unfortunately I don't have an iPhone, so I'll have to have a bash with the performance calculator and try Aqvila's advice too.

Am I able to buy another Corrado and modify that to a more acceptable standard? Or possible another 'setup' on the same car? For instance I could whack an R32 engine in instead and keep the mods to 'street' or 'sport' level?