Sign in to follow this  
marmite monster

BBS RX11 TALK TO ME!

What are we saying about bbs rx2 wheels anygood? anyone got any pics of any on a corrado?

I picked up a set of the Anni splits the ones which are 7" wide x16.

I need of a refurb but with tyres and will look great on a silver Corrado 8)

I`m going to colour the centre a shade of grey or and polish the rim 8)

What are we saying about bbs rx2 wheels anygood? anyone got any pics of any on a corrado?

I picked up a set of the Anni splits the ones which are 7" wide x16.

I need of a refurb but with tyres and will look great on a silver Corrado 8)

I`m going to colour the centre a shade of grey or and polish the rim 8)[/quote:2z6mf7s8]

Thats the ones ive got off a mk3 golf :D going for bright silver centers new bbs caps and polished lips. there was a thread on club gti some bloke had his powder coated and then could not get them back together again dude to the fit of the center in the barrel. just incase you were going that route :salute:

There a nightmare to strip down. The bolts are titanium so if the snap it a bugger to get them out. There easy to mask of so I wouldnt strip them unless you have to.

I have a set, the same as too hot......which i have already taken apart, had the centres powdercoated and am in the process of stripping the rims/polishing the lip..........and have been at it on and off for months :lol: ......i'll get there eventually as i totally love how this wheel suits the corrado :notworthy:

There a nightmare to strip down. The bolts are titanium so if the snap it a bugger to get them out. There easy to mask of so I wouldnt strip them unless you have to.

oh :( someone has painted the lips bright green so think a strip down is on the cards :cuckoo:

Nah, bit of patience, some paint stripper and some wet and dry and they come up fine. Thats how I did these ones below. You dont want to go back to metal anyway as they design just traps water bewteen the barrel and face and thats how that all corrode.

Heres some inspiration as well.

I bought mine ready stripped with the centres powder coated (not the best job so they will be redone) just be careful when torquing the bolts - I did get the right torque settings from BBS but no longer have these to hand.... prob best to be careful and look this number up as the alloy is delicate

The comparison pics of OSV`s look like lowered on 17`s and standard ride height on 16`s.

I didn`t realise so many Silver Corrados were rolling on these wheels!!!!

Might have to change my tack now :lol: :lol:

its true the pics of mine are lowered on the 17s and stock ride height on 16s. Either way I don't own either set any longer so thats one less silver Corrado you'll see on RX11

I have the 16" x 6.5" of a golf, grey centres look good with Blackberry. Steve Storm is right tho' they are very heavy.

they look so different!! Definitely 17” FTW!

I think it's the car height that makes the difference?!